Signal Coins

Cache-bert

$10!! sponsored by GC no less??!!

Sorry, count me out of those completely!

At least they aren't charging their typical $2 per order.

I won't even buy them to sell on e-bay after they sell out. Not even a mention of how many get made? And it is STILL a presale?!?!

"4-6weeks for delivery"

Hey... if they are taking in paypal payments, isn't that in violation of the paypal terms? can't be more than 20days?

I don't think they will do very well $12.13 for one coin !! <_< thats just to mutch every month ;) You would think that Groundspeak and the coin minters-sellers would work together to produce some inexpensive trackable coins to get them into caches to travel not to have most of them end up in our coin collections ;) . If it was a monthly trackable coin for $4.00-$6.00 they would probaly sell more and some would get relased to trave for all to enjoy!! :( I did buy this one but I don't care to buy any more at this price!!!

I just bought two, but I wonder how many were made? :huh:

Check your e-mails. :( But not for coin numbers.

Okay, I give up. I checked my email receipt. What am I supposed to see?

Sorry AG, it was an e-mail for Panda Fan...

Sigh, and here I thought you had some info on this coin ;)

In a way, I do. I can tell you Frog Legs are getting expensive..... <_<;);)

P.S. I was realy wanting to meet you at BBB & B1/2 party the other day. Sorry you didn't make it. Maybe some other time

I attended the event the day before. It was one or the other and Saturday just worked better for me. Come down to Atlanta on 2/25.... having a coin info and swap event.

I would love to come, but I think I have plans for that weekend already. Thanks for the invite.

Whew, pricey little things. I bought 2 anyway. Lord help me, lol!

Well I guess this is where gridloxx 1 piece of artwork will go on the CITO coin I suggested.

Same here! :(

&

I was thinking the same thing!! ;)

Too bad we got to wait until April to see it! <_<

And speaking of waiting...

User Submitted Wallpaper

Occasionally we also receive wallpaper designs from geocachers.

I submitted this one a few months ago (in all the sizes) and recieved an email back praising it and was hoping to see it on the site one day for everyone to enjoy...

geocaching001_400x300.jpg

...maybe someday soon. ;)

D-man ;)

Isn't that one of the stores that Groundspeak wanted to block from the forums by making the new guidelines? Regardless, that's nothing but a money maker. I love Signal, but I wont be buying those.

And why a separate store? If you're going to use that site, why not just put them in line with the others they're selling?

If the price included shipping, I'd get a couple. Even addicts gotta have limits. :D

Some strange about this coin is Saving Shilo was working on a coin and he was told he could not use Signal on a coin by Groundspeak.com and that no one could use Signal's image on one.

Is this coin made by Groundspeak then?

It's in the top of the description for the coin.

It's a joint project with Groundspeak.

I don't think they will do very well $12.13 for one coin !! :cool: thats just to mutch every month :lol: You would think that Groundspeak and the coin minters-sellers would work together to produce some inexpensive trackable coins to get them into caches to travel not to have most of them end up in our coin collections :D . If it was a monthly trackable coin for $4.00-$6.00 they would probaly sell more and some would get relased to trave for all to enjoy!! :drama: I did buy this one but I don't care to buy any more at this price!!!

That's why its now called geo-CASH-in...