Foottrax Geocoin (almost Done)

footTRAX

2e850ca3-c01e-4efa-9b22-8704439e9985.jpg

This is my personal Geocoin i'm having done soon.

I have these two icons to choose from.

8f0e12f6-b174-4462-b361-dc350a1d3da5.jpg

or

f7e5aa95-77b5-4671-ba7f-4683a1c4b09a.jpg

Which one?

Do you think this coin will sell out? Having 500 made, but only 350 to the public.

Are people still interested in buying personal Geocoins, or am I wasting my time.............?

I am going to have 50 LE coins made (if everything goes through). They will be solid silver with no color. I'm giving out 20 free LE COINS to the top 20 buyers with the most coins bought. Then I will give 10 free LE Coins to random buyers that I will pick. I will pick them by looking at their profile and caches they did and caches they hid (They wont be cachers I know, and it wont be the cacher with the most ICON).. I am doing this to cut down on people buying just the LE COINS and turning around and selling them on EBAY for more money. I want people to enjoy them and share them.

Edited by footTRAX

Yes there are gators, but they wont bother you unless they are over 6 feet long. I lived in Florida all my life and seen tons of gators and never had a problem.

You can go to one of my caches here. You will see a picture I took of a gator on the banks.

Here's a picture I took of one in the water( about 6 feet long).

9ab52d34-4115-494c-8394-ba67de6208d0.jpg

I'd also like one as a replacement to my Global Coin (TBMM1B), if I don't soon get to know of its whereabouts.

I already sent two e-mails (7th and 13th of February) but haven't got any replies.

More details:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...dc-65e661ac2498

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...69-a671e3b26566

BR,

Teemu (tr1976)

Finally got in contact with the holder of the coin.