Grand Canyon Coins Are In My Hot Little Hands

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Hmmmmm :lol: Everyone is getting there coin but me. Maybe they got sent alphabetically and the S's went last??

AG lives right up the road and she has had hers for 2 days but then again she is an 'A' :D

Thursday is another chance to see it. I shouldn't be greedy, there were 2 other coins in the mailbox when I got home from work :D:lol:

I got Canyonized in Oregon today....even managed to get 1 of the LE's....ooooooooooh

I do like the polished copper too, though....nicely done.

I like the LE because I think the art looks better with the imitation hard enamel. I know others will disagree with me. :lol:

--Marky

Hmmmmm :D Everyone is getting there coin but me. Maybe they got sent alphabetically and the S's went last??

AG lives right up the road and she has had hers for 2 days but then again she is an 'A' :D

Thursday is another chance to see it. I shouldn't be greedy, there were 2 other coins in the mailbox when I got home from work :D:lol:

I am still waiting in Middle Georgia too. I can't stand it!!! Today, I just know they will come today!

:lol::D:PB)

900 total coins.

80 LE's and 820 regulars.

I still hold about 18 LE's and maybe 3 dozen regulars.

Both are available for trade.

Two are being put in caches in Arizona for travel and several more over the next few weeks will hit the road.

All but three or 4 big orders and two European orders went out on Monday, the rest on Tuesday morning, but . . . the US post is a fickle thing

Edited by southbayday
Hmmmmm :D  Everyone is getting there coin but me. Maybe they got sent alphabetically and the S's went last??

Thursday is another chance to see it. I shouldn't be greedy, there were 2 other coins in the mailbox when I got home from work :D  ;)

I am still waiting in Middle Georgia too. I can't stand it!!! Today, I just know they will come today!

:D:D:PB)

I KNEW it I got mine today! HOORAY! It is very nice THANKS!!

Hmmmmm ;) Everyone is getting there coin but me. Maybe they got sent alphabetically and the S's went last??

Thursday is another chance to see it. I shouldn't be greedy, there were 2 other coins in the mailbox when I got home from work :D:P

Huh? I have not received my Grand Canyon coins yet if that's what you're saying.

Hmmmmm :o  Everyone is getting there coin but me. Maybe they got sent alphabetically and the S's went last??

AG lives right up the road and she has had hers for 2 days but then again she is an 'A' :(

Thursday is another chance to see it. I shouldn't be greedy, there were 2 other coins in the mailbox when I got home from work ;)  :o

:mad:;):o;)

I KNEW it I got mine today! HOORAY! It is very nice THANKS!!

No coin as of thursday's mail. Friday is another day....

Hmmmmm :o  Everyone is getting there coin but me. Maybe they got sent alphabetically and the S's went last??

AG lives right up the road and she has had hers for 2 days but then again she is an 'A' ;)

Thursday is another chance to see it. I shouldn't be greedy, there were 2 other coins in the mailbox when I got home from work :mad:  :o

Huh? I have not received my Grand Canyon coins yet if that's what you're saying.

Hmmm, I thought I read you did...my bad. Well there went the alphabetical idea :o