Sweet Lake City Night Caching Event Coin

hrng

Hi there,

I am receiving emails with questions like:

• I ordered two of the Sweet Lake City Night Caching Event Coins on the website but live in the USA so do not know if I can get them.

• I tried filling out the reservation form for 10 geocoins. However, it won't let me because if I put my zip code in the Postcode field

• I would like top order to, but cannot insert the German address, because only Dutch postal codes were accepted. Can you tell me, how I can order them?

• I'd like to order a few of the coins. Where can we do that?

• Is there anyway for someone not going to the Night Caching event to get one of the coins?

And more like these.

Don't ask me I only pointed the way.

But I will ask the people behind the coin to publish an English FAQ answering these questions on their pre-order site. They should do so shortly because they are also overwhelmed with questions from outside Holland.

Grtz

Edited by hrng

The link to order now states: If there will be coins left after the event, this page will become an international purchase page, then international teams will be able to order these coins too.

The costs of this coin is not based on international puchasing.

If you are an international team and use this form now, your reservation will be cancelled!

I don't think it did when I tried (unsuccessfully) to use the order form. Possible that it did, not totally awake yet. So...sent an email.

Hi all,

this coin will only be sold to Dutch teams for time being...

If there are any left they will be available for international orders.

The link to the site in the first post wasn't supposed to become public before international orders can be taken.

Sorry for that! :lol:

I will keep you updated on the further developments....

Hi all,

this coin will only be sold to Dutch teams for time being...

If there are any left they will be available for international orders.

The link to the site in the first post wasn't supposed to become public before international orders can be taken.

Sorry for that! :lol:

I will keep you updated on the further developments....

Thanks for the update. Hopefully, there will be some coins leftover after the event since so many people are interested in purchasing the coins.

:ph34r:  Don't worry.  :ph34r:  If this coin was truly meant *just* for Dutch geocachers at a Dutch event, then the name of the event would have been written in Dutch...not English.

You have to take that up with the team that arranges the event. :mad:

We just gave the coin the same name...

BTW There are some cachers coming over from Germany, so you could say it is an international event :mad:

Edited by KarelKraak