Motorway Mayhem

steviep

Looks like someone is going for the counties record and preparing caches for it.

B)

But I could be wrong

No! someone ain't going for the counties records someone is trying to provide a good series of cache's along a few boring motorways to break others journeys up! my advice to you is wait till there all planted then retain your title :D

Looks like someone is going for the counties record and preparing caches for it.

:D

But I could be wrong

No! someone ain't going for the counties records someone is trying to provide a good series of cache's along a few boring motorways to break others journeys up! my advice to you is wait till there all planted then retain your title B)

I am waiting B)

B)

But I could be wrong

No! someone ain't going for the counties records someone is trying to provide a good series of cache's along a few boring motorways to break others journeys up! my advice to you is wait till there all planted then retain your title B)

I am waiting B)

I thought you might mate! :D

But I could be wrong

I am waiting B)

I thought you might mate! B)

I am also waiting

1. Till my body has recovered from all the Red Bull on the last trip

2. Till I can afford that much petrol again

3. Till there is another cache in Rutland ;)

But I could be wrong

No! someone ain't going for the counties records someone is trying to provide a good series of cache's along a few boring motorways to break others journeys up! my advice to you is wait till there all planted then retain your title :D

I am waiting :D

I thought you might mate! :D

I am also waiting

1. Till my body has recovered from all the Red Bull on the last trip

2. Till I can afford that much petrol again

3. Till there is another cache in Rutland :)

Yes, fuel think that came in at over £200; I know my reciepts add up to £114.34, but I think ther might be a Mars Bar on that!

For what it is worth this is a great idea. I notice that the A1 link is not currently working and I don’t think that it is me (although I give no guarantees).

What about making the list a bit more dynamic like adding the time to do that cache and possibly grouping some together and fluffing them as the 40min diversion for example. Reflection on it I am just confusing things for no reason, please ignore me.

Would service stations qualify? I might be persuaded to place one in the Leicester Forest East service station :D

Which side are you considering, North bound or south? I only ask as Alice Band has already approached me about placing a cache at the services. Perhaps you could do one each, could you contact her & decide amongst yourselves who is to do what?

Thanks for your interest though

DaveH aka Black Pig

BTW the A1 link now works, my fault sorry!

This is the best idea since the invention of the GPS. I travel the country every week and am always dressed in a suit, so quick and easy drive-bys are excellent. Its not always a good idea to visit a client with muddy shoes and twigs hanging off the suit. I have already downloaded some for tommorrows trip to Kent.

Hi,

These Motorway Mayhem caches are a great idea, and I have 2.

but I was thinking that no one will ever get to where they are going they will be too busy caching lol.

We will now need excuses to why we are late and covered in foliage, mud and dog do lol, there will be lots of broken down cars I reckon.

Yorkypuddingxx

I have just noticed that several Motorway Mayhem caches have been added that are member only caches. Granted I do not have premium membership so son not be considered neutral, but to me it does go against open all welcoming ethos some what. Can we make a gentleman’s rule that Motorway Mayhem caches cannot be member only? Doing otherwise will mean that you cannot complete a section of then, or the set for that matter without paying money.

I have just noticed that several Motorway Mayhem caches have been added that are member only caches. Granted I do not have premium membership so son not be considered neutral, but to me it does go against open all welcoming ethos some what. Can we make a gentleman’s rule that Motorway Mayhem caches cannot be member only? Doing otherwise will mean that you cannot complete a section of then, or the set for that matter without paying money.

Those would be mine!

As soon as I got a FTF they became free for all!

It's just the way I play the game :blink: