Cachehunters42 Bear Coin Samples

CacheHunters42

Here are the samples of the Cachehunters42 Bear Coin.

I will be going with the one on the right which has an epoxy coating. Colors are being slightly adjusted for production.

bearsamplesweb.jpg

I have sold out 300 coins and since i had to buy 500 tracking numbers I am debating on making another 100 Silver and 100 Gold. I have at least 20-30 coins that people have asked for but I wasn't planning on making more. My other choice is to do another coin later this year. If you have any thought on my dilema let me know. I don't want another Georgia Peach attack for minting more than originally posted.

If I do 100 gold I'll throw 20-30 in the mix of orders as a surprise.

Edited by CacheHunters42

OK, here's an update.

I was not happy with the color of the deer antlers, they were to close to the bear color. Ihave had 5 additional samples created to get the coloring right.

My manufacturer was also away on a business trip for several days.

This is the reason for the delay. They are all minted but the coloring on the front was waiting for final approval. They should be finished by the end of the week and shipped to be within 7-10 days.

Once I get them they will be shipped right away as I have all my shipping packages labeled and ready to go.

Thanks for being patient, they will be worth it.

Cachehunters42

Edited by CacheHunters42