The Somdcacherz Geocoins

Patuxent Pirates

Ok, its not the stores fault, I had changed it and they didn't pick up on it from the original agreement so I guess I am really the horse's butt on this one. Sorry guys, if anyone still does not have the code, just let me know.

I really didn't mean this to be a puzzle cache, maybe I should have submitted it.

EVERYONE CAN BEAT UP ON ME LATER

Edited by SoMDCacherz

Ok, its not the stores fault, I had changed it and they didn't pick up on it from the original agreement so I guess I am really the horse's butt on this one. Sorry guys, if anyone still does not have the code, just let me know.

I really didn't mean this to be a puzzle cache, maybe I should have submitted it.

EVERYONE CAN BEAT UP ON ME LATER

We'll have you walk the plank, me hearty........... :unsure::wub::wub:

Got ours. :(:wub::unsure:

Nothing like working late, knowing everyone is placing thier orders as I had to work late, rush home, login and cut and paste. Thought I was clever by keeping all the stuff next to my pc so I wouldn't loose it.

Plaster the code and have it reject. Heart beating faster, what of what am I doing wrong. Come over to the thread, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. pick up the hint and I am in.

The rush was fun as it was not the usual.

Thanks a bunch, looking forward to the coin.

:wub:

Edited by Mystery Ink

Worked for me this time. We just got back from finding our 100th cache. Tough walk to the cache at the top of a wet hill. The skies were hazy so Mount Fuji couldn't be seen but we could see across Sagami Bay to Enoshima Island. 100th cache new coins....does it get better than this as a cacher. (And for those that say only 100... please come to Japan and try to get 100...before they get muggled.)

Worked for me this time. We just got back from finding our 100th cache. Tough walk to the cache at the top of a wet hill. The skies were hazy so Mount Fuji couldn't be seen but we could see across Sagami Bay to Enoshima Island. 100th cache new coins....does it get better than this as a cacher. (And for those that say only 100... please come to Japan and try to get 100...before they get muggled.)

Congratulations :unsure::wub::wub:

Wow! Great fun! A puzzle to solve just to buy coins. :(

Remind me when I sell mine to make a puzzle to solve to get them. <_<:(

Thanks for the email SoMDCacherz! I already had it though by then.

There is a public sale beginning at the same time tomorrow.

Would that be at 9:45

Thanks

I would start checking and watching at 9:30 just to be safe.

Somehow I didn't end up seeing this presale or something <_< .

Will there actually be any left for public sale or am I completely out of luck?

Seems to be a glitch in the system but the public sale has dropped down and is available with no password needed :(

Not sure how long that will last, but it should also be on sale tonight around 9:30-9:45 time period to start :(

Somehow I didn't end up seeing this presale or something :huh: .

Seems to be a glitch in the system but the public sale has dropped down and is available with no password needed <_<

Not sure how long that will last, but it should also be on sale tonight around 9:30-9:45 time period to start :(

Finally back home! Anyway, it looks like the code was removed and the coins are now on public sale for everyone.

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE PUZZLE GUYS :(

Thanks to The Proffens for the BIG help out to save the day!! :)

Somehow I didn't end up seeing this presale or something :rolleyes: .

Seems to be a glitch in the system but the public sale has dropped down and is available with no password needed :huh:

Not sure how long that will last, but it should also be on sale tonight around 9:30-9:45 time period to start B)

Thanks for the heads up!!! :D I was able to get the coins for Tom and myself but now I'm curious as to what that code puzzle was :D

Just so everyone knows, the coin is SOLD OUT. I got word from the store this morning that this happened during the afternoon yesterday.

I do still have some for trade in both antique silver and antique copper.

Looks like there are still some up for sale, are they really sold out?

They are except the ones that were never paid for. Sometimes people click "buy now" and then for a variety of reasons, do not pay for the coins. However, they are immediately removed from inventory so that there is no over-selling of a coin. Later, they are returned for public sale again. Typically after a coin sells out, it comes in and out of hte store 3-5 more times as teh Buy Now-No Payment cycle creeps along.

I don't know what happened but I never received a password and I wasn't being notified of postings to this sight even though I had been up to a week or so ago. Thanks to help from robbert Hicks and Qattales though I was still able to get my order in. Really appreciated their help.