The Somdcacherz Geocoins

Patuxent Pirates

Someone got the preorder activation code???

I have not yet received it from the store. As soon as I do I'll send it out to everyone via GC.com profiles. Since the proof is 'in the mail" so to speak, I wouldn't think it would be long now. My last communication with the store indicated we were still on schedule for the first week of March.

Sorry for the wait.......

Also, for those that have asked, I have updated the list and included everyone who has posted here. There are still some coins available although it looks like most of them will go in the "reserved" sale. I'll continue with the reserved sale list until we get the proof in (I think most folks who are interested have already stated so). At that time we will close down the reserved list and folks can get the remaining coins via the public sale.

There are only about 35 LE coins left (out of 50). They are for trade only and are antique copper finish.

Edited by SoMDCacherz

Someone got the preorder activation code???

I have not yet received it from the store. As soon as I do I'll send it out to everyone via GC.com profiles. Since the proof is 'in the mail" so to speak, I wouldn't think it would be long now. My last communication with the store indicated we were still on schedule for the first week of March.

Sorry for the wait.......

Also, for those that have asked, I have updated the list and included everyone who has posted here. There are still some coins available although it looks like most of them will go in the "reserved" sale. I'll continue with the reserved sale list until we get the proof in (I think most folks who are interested have already stated so). At that time we will close down the reserved list and folks can get the remaining coins via the public sale.

There are only about 35 LE coins left (out of 50). They are for trade only and are antique copper finish.

cool, so i shouldn't have paid by now... and please people don't give the code away!!! we who got on the list should legitimately have first chance!!!

Hey everybody... well, the sale has been posted. Here is the direct link:The SoMDcacherz geocoin.

I'll be working to get the e-mail with the password to all you folks on the reserve list tonight. Go figure, I'll be out of town next week with limited access to a PC so if you have any questions, please try to send them or post them before Saturday.

The reserved sale goes for 24 hours beginning on March 10. The public sale will begin the next day. All of the details will be provided in the e-mail I'll send out via everyones profile.

THANKS!! :smile:

PS. There are still antique copper available for trade if anyone is interested.

Edited by SoMDCacherz

Ok everyone, all of the e-mails are out for those on the reserved list who I could get to via the user profile. There were a handful which I could not get get the e-mail to work for. If your on the reserved list and have not yet received your password for the private sale, please send me an e-mail. Unfortunately I am going out of town next week with limited internet access, so try to send it to me soon. The sale will begin on March 10, followed by the public sale on March 11. For more info, just follow the link I provided above.

If you sent me an e-mail for a trade, either for the LE antique copper or the regular antique silver, I am trying to respond to them as quickly as possible. I think I only have about 25 of each left but I'll have to do a count tomorrow.

THANKS!! ;)

Hey everyone, don't forget that the private sale for those of you who reserved coins begins tonight (3/10/06)at 9:30pm EST. If you were on that list you should have already received the password to purchase your coins. This sale will continue for 24 hours until the public sale begins at 9:30pm tomorrow (3/11/06) and that will last until the coins are sold out. After the sale, you can check back at the store to see when they will ship out. The direct link to the sale can be found in this thread.

For those of you who I made trades with, I have all of the shipping materials ready to go so as soon as I get the coins I'll start sending them out to everyone. I still have about 25 of the antique copper LEs left and a handful of the regular coins.

Thanks again everyone!!! B)