~ I'm A Little Bit Angry ~

HerrK & Friends

This is not the place to bash other coin manufacturers. ...

Why exactly is that? Feedback be it good, bad, or ugly is needed by other members of this forum looking to have coins made or have the shipping function handled by a service provider. Without it we may repeat mistakes that we could have learned from. Further those companies that do care about their service can also learn from what goes on in the forums if they care to listen.

How rude you are when you bash a company is subject to the forum guidelines.

BTW: ON TOPIC. When I did the math for someone on the handling charge per order to make a fair living if you wanted to provide the service my numbers came out very close to 2.00 per order. If the person making the coin doesn't cover their costs in the coin price then it has to come out in the S&H price when a company handles this function.

There are so many different versions of whether you need a customs form but officially you are not required to include one. My Post office, however, does require me to fill one out so I do, just to be safe.

The variation we see at the Post office depends on a few things. Key are the knowledge and lazyness of the employee you are dealing with. The post office has a lot of options on shipping things. The best option and right optoin for coins may take some *gasp* digging on the part of the postal employee. Not all are willing to do that. So I end up shipping via an expensive method when someone else figured out how to do it at half the cost and it still gets there.

With respect to Groundspeak's wishes to keep these forums commecial free we have no intention of engaging this dialog here. Especially when the conversation is peppered by a few who have their own agendas and could care less about the truth.

You make one post and then this...... :lol::lol:

This is not right, not fair and no answer of my question about a shopping cart function!

Perhaps I should have been more clear. This is no place for coin company owners to come in and put down the competition. Collectors may feel free to discuss the services they have received. Company owners should just sit on their hands and watch, unless they have something constructive to add. That's what this thread was turning into. Now will someone please answer the OP's question? Can there be a shopping cart on whatever site it is he is referring to?

I believe that some people might not completely understand what is going on at the store everyone is complaining about.

This store is not selling coins they own. They have been contracted by the owner of the coins to sell them. So If you really want to be mad at someone you should probaly be mad at the people using the service.

The truth is if it were not for this store you would likely be buying these coins from all the different sellers and paying shipping from each.

While I do feel bad for those who have to pay the $7.00 shipping and handling for international orders I really can't blame the store for it. International shipping is a hassle. Filling out customs forms is a pain but the reall hassle is having to go to the POST office and wait in line. My average wait recently have been 30+ mins not to mention travel costs etc.

BTW we are currently considering having this store sell a coin for us. shipping hundreds of coins out is a huge head ache