Brawny Bear Personal Coin

Brawny Bear

Well, I have had the coins since Friday but no sign of my tracking/activation codes.. I have emailed the supplier and have not heard back. I went to their website today and it is really messed up. I have not been invoiced on the coins and would like to get this done so I can get them shipped. I have MOGA coming up in 10 days and need to get this taken care of..

I apologize for the delay.. I don't know what to do at this point but wait to hear from the supplier of the coins..

Any Suggestions?

Mike

Brawny Bear

Well, I have had the coins since Friday but no sign of my tracking/activation codes.. I have emailed the supplier and have not heard back. I went to their website today and it is really messed up. I have not been invoiced on the coins and would like to get this done so I can get them shipped. I have MOGA coming up in 10 days and need to get this taken care of..

I apologize for the delay.. I don't know what to do at this point but wait to hear from the supplier of the coins..

Any Suggestions?

Mike

Brawny Bear

I was on the phone with the manufacturer today, and she said she has mailed the numbers and the invoice 3 times. You might check your spam folder to see why nothing is getting to you, or, call them up and get things squared away.

I hope that helps.

Dave

Any Suggestions?

Mike

Brawny Bear

I was on the phone with the manufacturer today, and she said she has mailed the numbers and the invoice 3 times. You might check your spam folder to see why nothing is getting to you, or, call them up and get things squared away.

I hope that helps.

Dave

I just got off the phone and received it just fine this time. Thanks for the help! I checked my spam folder and it wasn't in there.. Don't know what happened... But, I will be shipping some tomorrow and some on Monday. Whooo Hooo!

I don't think he shipped any yet. Because this is the same person who will ship us the MOGA coins for those who ordered and in an email exchange with him yesterday, he said he'd be shipping them together next week.

I apologize for the delay.. MOGA took a toll on any of my free time last week. Now that the event is over, my priority os to get these coins out the door this week into the weekend. MOGA was the biggest we have had. It shows that geocaching is really growing. It was just bad timing getting my coins 6 days prior to the event. We had over 250 people attend including a reporter and photographer..

Anyhow, look for the coin within the next week...

I don't think he shipped any yet. Because this is the same person who will ship us the MOGA coins for those who ordered and in an email exchange with him yesterday, he said he'd be shipping them together next week.

I apologize for the delay.. MOGA took a toll on any of my free time last week. Now that the event is over, my priority os to get these coins out the door this week into the weekend. MOGA was the biggest we have had. It shows that geocaching is really growing. It was just bad timing getting my coins 6 days prior to the event. We had over 250 people attend including a reporter and photographer..

Anyhow, look for the coin within the next week...

No worries. You have done a good job of keeping us informed of the progress. I was more wondering when not if. :lol:

Any final word on your icon?

The Icon is still not activated for some reason. I have contacted the person who made the coins because I paid them for the icon. I guess it just takes a little time. All coins are in the mail and I know some have received theirs. I have one or two international orders that will go out today. They had invalid addresses.

Hope everyone is happy with the outcome of the coin.

Again, I apologize for the delay...

Mike

Just keep in mind that the activation code and tracking number are on the OUTSIDE envelope. Some have been tearing open the coin and throwing away this envelope. Make sure you write down the activation number. You can email me as well..

Thanks,

Mike

(I pulled my first tick off of me today.. I'm in Missouri) :mad:<_<

I got my silver one today. It is gorgeous! And you are right, I tore open the package and threw away the activation code. I looked over at my garbage can in time to save it!

My question is, after I ordered this one, I went back later and bought the other metal. Would these have shipped separately?

I got my silver one today. It is gorgeous! And you are right, I tore open the package and threw away the activation code. I looked over at my garbage can in time to save it!

My question is, after I ordered this one, I went back later and bought the other metal. Would these have shipped separately?

Most likely they did. I tried to combine where I could but I was shipping MOGA and Bear coins at the same time and forgot what was in each envelope..

Anyhow, you should get the rest tomorrow or monday..

Mike

Still waiting on the icon to be activated.. Not sure where the breakdown occurred.. The manufacturer was paid for the icon, tracking numbers, etc.. I'm sure they sent it to Groundspeak.. I guess it just takes time?

:blink::o:P

Mike

It takes time :P

I have plenty of that! :o

Is this your icon?

244.gif