Brawny Bear Personal Coin

Brawny Bear

I don´t understand why international shipping is 5 $ per coin? I was interested in 3 coins, but now i have only ordered one of this nice coins. What´s the reason for this very expensive shipping costs?????

Best regards

Karsten-Max

Max, as I have mentioned before, I will refund all shipping costs with the exception of the actual + materials to send it. There is a problem with the USPS server for international shipping so I had to use a per unit charge. Normally, 3 coins will be between 5 - 7 dollars total.

Sorry...

Can someone comment on the ICON for the coins.. It is really hard at 16x16 pixels and 32x32 pixels.. Perhaps someone else can come up with a better bear paw.. :mad:

The "BB" can be dropped..

bearicon16x16.gif

bearicon32x32.gif

Thanks! :(:)

You might be able to sweet talk a certain yemony-yimey kind of guy to help you with your icons. He's very good at making them. So good in fact, that he's earned the title of icon-boy :(

How about this bear paw:

32 X 32

BearPaw32.gif

16 X 16

BearPaw16.gif

Can we make it Black? It seems my better half keeps reminding me that we are Black Bears and therefore, make it black.. :( I only do what I am told... :(

So, if you can convert it, I will use it and you will need to give me your contact info, I will send you 2 coins..

Thanks,

Mike

Hey you stole my bear paw print and made it black while I was away....that's not fair  :lol:

It looks good black.  I was hoping to get a coin too..... :lol:

No, please. You hadn't posted so I went ahead and changed it hoping to save you the time and trouble. You should get the prize. It's not a problem.

©¿©¬

I have a few request for numbers... If you want to request a certain number, please send me an email and let me know. Here is what I have reserved..

Crowesfeat wanted 30 and 130

Strider wanted 3 and 4

57 Chevy wanted 57 and 58

Andreas wanted 39 and 79

Marianne wanted 7

Russ G wanted 69

This is all I have so if I have missed anyone, sorry!

I have a few request for numbers... If you want to request a certain number, please send me an email and let me know. Here is what I have reserved..

Crowesfeat wanted 30 and 130

Strider wanted 3 and 4

57 Chevy wanted 57 and 58

Andreas wanted 39 and 79

Marianne wanted 7

Russ G wanted 69

This is all I have so if I have missed anyone, sorry!

I could have sworn I had asked for 79 earlier but I can't find verification of it so that's my loss.

I'd like 179 and 63 if available.

Are you taking trades?

Good question!

Ditto!

I will trade 75 coins.

Trades must be GC trackable.

I will trade 10 LE's for other LE's that can be verified. I prefer LE or something similar on the coin itself.

I have 75 Commons that I will trade as well.

Before you send a trade request. Please take the time to make sure you have a picture of the coin. I have 4 trades lined up now and will only take trades through direct email.

Use my profile or send direct to griff at griffweb dot com. I use spam challenge.

I will contact each person individually for trades.

Thanks!

Mike

Running through Friday with the sales of the coin. After that, I will take down the order site on Saturday. Please get your orders in before Saturday morning.

Thanks!

Mike

Brawny Bear

If you requested a trade, please resend your request to griff@griffweb.com

I will trade trackables for trackables.

Thanks!

I will be placing an order soon as I can get some money in the bank (Thurs or Fri), for just one. If 75 (or 175) is still available as a number, i'd like that one.

{EDIT} My check came in today's mail, so I'll be depositing it momentarily and will be able purchase one later tonight. :D

{EDIT2} Done ordering

Edited by Snowwolf75

Any updates on the Brawny Bear coins?

Can't wait to see them.

I was informaed that they have come in.. I am on the road and will be back on Friday. I will get a couple of pics on Friday and start sending them out... I can't wait to see them as well.. My wife said they look really nice! :)

Mike