Brawny Bear Personal Coin

Brawny Bear

I have decided to mint a personal coin. This will be my one and only coin so I will take preorders. I have made it easy to order with a link below. This is NOT a commercial site nor am I soliciting anything other than preorders. I am expecting a turnaround on these coins in 6 - 7 weeks. I am ordering through CoinsandPins.com. (I hope it is OK to say that :lol: )

Anyhow, the first 99 will be antique silver and the next 400 will be antique bronze. These are shaped like the ZUNI bear so they are irregular. The picture should be self explanatory. Please visit the website below if you are interested. I take CC and paypal and of course personal checks. Just keep in mind that the first 99 coins are for paid orders and not promises of sending in the paperwork.

I set the site up to make it easier on everyone. I asked for permission from Groundspeak prior to setting it up. The coin design has been approved and it will be trackable on geocaching.com and have a custom Icon as well.

Questiosn should be directed to me - griff at griffweb.com

BrawnyCoin.jpg

Order Here!

My Personal Coin

Also, I will work with the shipping. If the actual cost of shipping is less than what you paid, I will refund a portion of the payment. I am not trying to make anything off this, just supply a good quality personal coin at a reasonable price.

Thanks!

Mike

I went to order 2 coins. No problem there but when I go to continue on the next page it tells me that shipping will be $12.00????? Shouldnt it be $1.75 a coin. Russ

I just had the same problem. I wanted to order two international coins and expected $5 for shipping but the system wanted to add $12. So I stopped the order.

Could all the others order without problems?

Regards,

Balla & Silly

I went to order 2 coins. No problem there but when I go to continue on the next page it tells me that shipping will be $12.00????? Shouldnt it be $1.75 a coin. Russ

I just had the same problem. I wanted to order two international coins and expected $5 for shipping but the system wanted to add $12. So I stopped the order.

Could all the others order without problems?

Regards,

Balla & Silly

Glad that I am not the only one having this problem. Is anybody else having this problem? Really like the coin.

Are you looking to trade these for other coins?

I hate to say this, but, I am not really a coin collector. I was planning on keeping 25 of the bronze coins, although the first coin will be solid silver :o , and I might be interested in trading. It depends on how many I end up with. If I have 200 coins left over, then I will be glad to trade.. I just know nothing about this and would have to consult my coin trading guru here in St. Louis.. I will let you know as soon as I look at the sales.. I had no idea I would have this kind of response to a personal coin.. :lol:

Thanks everyone for the orders!

I hate to say this, but, I am not really a coin collector. I was planning on keeping 25 of the bronze coins, although the first coin will be solid silver :lol: , and I might be interested in trading. It depends on how many I end up with. If I have 200 coins left over, then I will be glad to trade.. I just know nothing about this and would have to consult my coin trading guru here in St. Louis.. I will let you know as soon as I look at the sales.. I had no idea I would have this kind of response to a personal coin.. :)

:D:D:):)

Please trade with me...You Can See My Coin Here! :o:(:(

I just know nothing about this and would have to consult my coin trading guru here in St. Louis.. I will let you know as soon as I look at the sales.. I had no idea I would have this kind of response to a personal coin..  :lol:

Wonder which one of us in St. Louis he considers the guru, LOL.

Good question! :o

CF30

I hate to say this, but, I am not really a coin collector. I was planning on keeping 25 of the bronze coins, although the first coin will be solid silver :lol: , and I might be interested in trading. It depends on how many I end up with. If I have 200 coins left over, then I will be glad to trade.. I just know nothing about this and would have to consult my coin trading guru here in St. Louis.. I will let you know as soon as I look at the sales.. I had no idea I would have this kind of response to a personal coin.. :o

OK then, Paypaled for two