Proposal: Named Bricks

OK, it DOES say that they are not currently accepting new proposals in the pinned note, but there are so many proposals here, that I wanted to get mine out there before someone else beats me to it. Or perhaps they already have? I haven't seen it in my searches, but how about a place full of named bricks? You know the kind: Some place is trying to raise funds for a new building or some other purpose, and they say tell you that for $100 or whatever, they will put your name on a brick in the entry sidewalk. I can think of 3 or 4 places that I go all the time that have these bricks in the entryway, and I have seen several more on vacation etc.

Thoughts, anyone?

How soon will they be accepting these?

OK, it DOES say that they are not currently accepting new proposals in the pinned note, but there are so many proposals here, that I wanted to get mine out there before someone else beats me to it. Or perhaps they already have? I haven't seen it in my searches, but how about a place full of named bricks? You know the kind: Some place is trying to raise funds for a new building or some other purpose, and they say tell you that for $100 or whatever, they will put your name on a brick in the entry sidewalk. I can think of 3 or 4 places that I go all the time that have these bricks in the entryway, and I have seen several more on vacation etc.

Thoughts, anyone?

How soon will they be accepting these?

I think it's a neat idea. And just so you know, they are not actively seeking proposals, but every now and then, a proposal does get through.