Which States Have Coins?

ZackJones

Greetings,

I was wondering today how many different states have coins available for example I have found caches in:

Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, Texas, and Colorado and Bermuda, but that last one isn't a state.

What I would like to do is buy a state coin for each state where I've found a geocache. If coins are available through a commerical vendor please email me the info - I don't want any getting their hands slapped :). If anyone has a spare they want to part with please let me know as well.

Greetings,

I was wondering today how many different states have coins available for example I have found caches in:

Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, Texas, and Colorado and Bermuda, but that last one isn't a state.

What I would like to do is buy a state coin for each state where I've found a geocache. If coins are available through a commerical vendor please email me the info - I don't want any getting their hands slapped :D. If anyone has a spare they want to part with please let me know as well.

I set up a wiki at trackablecoins.com to keep track of all the trackable geocoins.

So far there is list; Alabama, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, NewJersey, NewYork, NorthCarolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Wisconsin. The great thing about wikis is if anyone knows of any more coins they can add it themselves!

I set up a wiki at trackablecoins.com to keep track of all the trackable geocoins.

I added New Mexico, but it didn't take or the content needs to be approved... or something. :D

It took. Either your web browser was caching the old page or it just needed time to update. Thanks for sharing a new state.

I tried to add Missouri,but am very unfamiliar with ole TIKIWIKI.

I do not have the coin images just the final die art.

I could not figure out how to get it in there.

I will try again.

Send me a PM with the details if you are still having problems.

Try these tips for now:

• You are required to log in to get the EDIT button. I did this to help keep spammers from creating pages.
  • If you see a ? after a word it mean that the page for that coin hasn't been created yet. To be the first one to edit the page click on the question mark.
  • Uploading an image is very simular to way you upload photo to other website, including geocaching.com. Look for Upload Picture and you type in the address of the picture if you know it or click on browse to browse your hard drive for the photo. If you want to upload more than one photo click preview. The first photo will upload and the Upload Photo field will be empty and ready for another file to upload.

Icon SP sorta a list... but also jumbled with countries, groups, cities, ??? other things.

I actually just emailed webscouter. about the ICON SP. He can add the map of states visited to the account like alot of us have, and use it for states with trackable coins instead of states with caches visited. Would be easy to point people that way for both the icons and which states questions.