Badandy Coins Are In

BadAndy

I just took delivery of the BadAndy geocoins. As soon as I get activation codes I'll be sending them out.

US address can expect them in the next week, all others should be delivered within 2 weeks depending on mail services.

Heres a scan of the coins. The scan doesn't do it justice...but you'll get the idea.

scanned.jpg

Got the activation codes today. Spent all day matching coins to codes and packing bubble mailers.

The US orders will go in Wednesdays mail.

The international orders will go out thursday (if I get the customs forms filled out by then). As promised I've randomly dropped a number of activated coins into the intl mailers for cache swag.

Doncha just Luuurrvv the icon?

Due to an error on my part, many of the international orders did not go out on time. I not only filled out the customs forms incorrectly, but I attached the form to the wrong side of the bubble mailer. I had to repackage them and redo the forms.

All of the international orders have since been mailed and you should see them any day now.

I randomly included some extra coins in these mailings to be used as swag in caches. I made sure that at least 1 extra coin went to each country that ordered coins.