Newly Published Notifications

Zzyzx Road

I get the new cache published notifications. They are in a large area so I can see which ones are possible FTF in my cousin's area, and we hit them on Saturday morning. (After the second cup of coffee, of course)

There is one local cacher who is setting up quite afew new caches, and being that my cousin knows this fellow, we would like to try to find his caches first before the rest on our list. (OR try to to get to the new ones he doesn't own before HE does)

Is there a way, to view the cache owner's name in the notification (as opposed to waiting for the PQ)?

There seems to be the cache number, it's title, distance from my home coordinates, date and time published, log entry site link, cache description site link, profile for reviewer link and a link to edit my notifications...

Just wondered. Kind of like a favorites thing I guess...

Thanks caderoux! I was getting to think that my request was too trivial...

I am not really in competition with this other cacher, but he and a few others in the area have some unusual caches, and then if there is a new one NOT his, I have those set as an early morning bookmark PQ so's I can jump to them before he gets there!

But I would like to see the cache owner's name on the notification of possible.

I get the new cache published notifications. They are in a large area so I can see which ones are possible FTF in my cousin's area, and we hit them on Saturday morning. (After the second cup of coffee, of course)

You wait until your second cup of coffee on Saturday morning to go for a FTF run?

Around here if you're not driving when it is posted you're probably not getting it.

Ours are generally published around 10pm (just our reviewer's personal schedule) and if I'm going for it I try to be at the site before sunrise. I'm not into night caching (much). That often isn't good enough. My closest shave was 7 minutes, followed by a 10 minute one.

Paul

You wait until your second cup of coffee on Saturday morning to go for a FTF run?

Around here if you're not driving when it is posted you're probably not getting it.

Ours are generally published around 10pm (just our reviewer's personal schedule) and if I'm going for it I try to be at the site before sunrise. I'm not into night caching (much). That often isn't good enough. My closest shave was 7 minutes, followed by a 10 minute one.

Paul

Out here we often are about a mile from the nearest neighbor...so there aren't as many folks flocking to the FTF! They gotta drive a while first to get there...

Plus, out here in the AG area, there's not a lot of technology-inclined :lol: individuals...