The Biggest And The Smallest

Alibags

Inspired by a topic on the general TB forums that I read a while ago, I was wondering what the biggest and the smallest TB extremes were that had been seen in the UK.

I have personally handled these two -

Bert and The Captains Log (which looks like a good idea nicked from somewhere close to home! :unsure: )

and here's my own tiny TB -

Titchy Mini

Any more Extremely BIG or small TBs out there?

Edited by Alibags
I remember seeing one on a USA forum thread which was a complete American public 'phone box unit.... It was about 2' x1'x1' overall. I think there's also a large "breeze block" in circulation, too. MrsB

The breeze block is here.

"Recently Spotted: In the hands of Teleria + Oli". I hope that isn't to be taken literally. :)

The smallest I ever heard of was one that came from Germany.

It hit a cache in Milton Keynes, but then disappeared. Which was shame.

Anyway the TB is only a TB tag that you could fold in half, it had been cut and then had hinges added to it.

It could fit into a 35mm container!!

Sorry no TB page, just remember it.

See ya....Gary

Like that spider, it's great! I think my own Titchy Mini is smaller than any of those show thus far (pride).

I had wondered how many people are dissuaded from taking the big bugs. Bert does not seem to travel very quickly, and he's a lovely bug, and The Captains log has been seen and giggled at, but not moved since I placed it. Okay, so it may be suitable only for a cache near where you can draw a car up, but I thought it was a giggle.

I remember seeing one on a USA forum thread which was a complete American public 'phone box unit....  It was about 2' x1'x1' overall. I think there's also a large "breeze block" in circulation, too.    MrsB

The breeze block is here.

"Recently Spotted: In the hands of Teleria + Oli". I hope that isn't to be taken literally. :lol:

There is also Cindy as well - she seems to have her own fan club! Done a few miles too

Inspired by a topic on the general TB forums that I read a while ago, I was wondering what the biggest and the smallest TB extremes were that had been seen in the UK.

I have personally handled these two -

Bert and The Captains Log (which looks like a good idea nicked from somewhere close to home! <_< )

and here's my own tiny TB -

Titchy Mini

Any more Extremely BIG or small TBs out there?

I think the biggest I've seen is one of the cache flags. I also picked up a figure about 12 inches tall from a cache in the US, not considering that round London there aren't many caches big enough to take such a bug.

The smallest I've seen was just the tag. Apparently it was supposed to be that way.