Personal Travel Bug

bone1977

Was just piping up to let everyone know that a new trackable geocoin is due out in a few weeks. It is pirate inspired with black enamle and is done in polished silver and will be avalible from The Geocoinstore.

I figured I'd let everyonone know since there are only 300 being minted. When I get more information I'll post back.

Bone1977

<Link removed by moderator. Feel free to link directly to your coin when it's available>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Just an update for you coin hounds. I have been in contact with The Geocoinstore, and we've deciced to make 500 of these coins. I have a prelim proof for you. I might have some LE made of this one as well. Enjoy the pictures and let me know if you want to trade.

bones3nh.th.jpg

Bone1977

UPDATE:

There will be 500 coins in total. 300 regular edition in polished silver and 200 limited edition in gold. Groundspeak has approved the prelim. art and icon. I'll post again when I have a proof to post.

Bone1977

Edited by bone1977

So will you trade for other coins?

I would love to trade. I have many that I want. One might be yours, would have to see it though. Will be up for trading afte the sale.

Bone1977

My coin isn't trackable, but I have many extras that are. So would definitely like to make some sort of trade for one. Please add me to your list :P

*UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE*

My coin is being made as I type this. I just finished up the paper work and it should be posted in the next few days. The sales are set for March 19, 2006 at 8:30 Cetral Standard time and March 20, 2006 at 11:30 Central Standard time. I did this so our European friends can get in on the fun too. Coins are $7.00 each. 175 silver coins and 75 gold coins will be sold in each lot for a total of 250 silver coins and 150 LE gold coins. Please keep an eye on this thread for the link to the description page. As always CACHE OR Die Trying!!

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Bone1977