Long Wait For Cache Approval

Pharmadude

I've had 9 caches in the queue awaiting approval since Wednesday. Can't say it's ever taken this long before. As far as I can tell, only one or two caches have been approved in BC all week.

Placed on the 19th---approved by the 23rd-----9 of them?

Wouldn't you think that is good service, especially over the week-end?

After all each one has to be checked for co-ordinates -details and who knows what and they are not 8 to 5 employees but volunteers....so???....

Read it again...it was a comment, not a criticism.

Of course it was a criticism. There's nothing wrong with a little critiquing. I don't know why it's become such an awful word around here, such that everyone has to pretend that they're just making "comments".

How do we know the original post was a criticism? The following sentence: "Can't say it's ever taken this long before." That's the critique, comparing against past experience.

What you weren't doing was being negative about it. You weren't assigning any blame. Though you were likely looking for an explanation at the very least (which you got, cuz mtn-man always answers a query.)

Edited by dogbreathcanada
Pharmadude  Posted on Jan 27 2006, 12:31 PM

Read it again...it was a comment, not a criticism

...and I 'TOO' say - read my reply as a comment not criticism.

Long Wait For Cache Approval

............above is from your original post......why post it in the first place?

Anyway end of topic-now time to close it :D

Can I complain about a few things (tongue in cheek)?

1)... I am still waiting for MTN-MAN to review and list a cache I've placed. Cache-Tech always beats him to it....

2)... I once got a double approval... both Cache-Tech and Cache Agent listed my same cache within 2 minutes of each other. I guess that can happen when two people living in two parts of the country are reading the same Cache Pool at the same time.

3)... My son got his cache approved in under 30 minutes once... I never get THAT kind of service, but then again... I place caches that make CT do actual work. Or raise his/her eyebrows. Or both. Or it's personal.... that's probably the right answer.

But seriously... you Reviewers do a great job or listing, checking, clarifying and the other unpleasant items that go along with being Reviewers.

Now, that I've sucked up.... let's talk about that Locationless Icon I don't have, and how we can sneak one in the backdoor..... :D

No?

;) The Blue Quasar

Special Note for CT if he/she is looking in.... can you tell I'm gonna be sending in some out-of-the-ordinary cache listing soon?

Edited by The Blue Quasar