Blodlizrd's 1st Geocoin

Blodlizrd

I can't hold out any longer. These coins will be sent to the mint very soon. This thread is not for preorders, just to let people see the design and know to look out for it.

DendrophobiaCoin.jpg

I wanted to go with a humorous theme on my first coin basicly because that kinda sums up my attitude. For those who don't know, Dendrophobia is the fear of trees; a fear that would make our little Recreational activity/hobby/sport/obsession pretty tough. I will be minting 500 initially and if there is enough demand I will ask the minters to do another run up to 1000. They will be trackable on Geocaching.com and have this icon.

tree32.gif

I am going to try to have them available in Feb... but depending on the time it takes to mint them it may be the beginning of March. Let me know what you think of my design and if you will be intrested in them. Once they are available for purchase I will inform you of how to get them by posting an update in this thread.