Visting The Usa

Satchmo Cat

hi one and all .

I'm visiting the U.S.A lake tahoe area between the 29th ajn and the 10 feb 2006 to do some skiing and may be some caching . Of course it is mid winter for you guys and girls over there but if some one could help with some caches that are in the lake tahoe area that can be done at this time of year it would be a real help .

I will be being several travel bugs with me and at least one jeep t/b which i'm hoping to leave behind or swap during my stay .

so if any one can help please post a note or email me thre the forum

Many thanks

Satchmo cat :drama:

Geo-cacher

New Zealand :blink:

I Will take this time to thank thows who replied to the above post i have enjoyed visiting the U.S and have enjoyed the skiing and caching in the tahoe and san fancisco areas { made a note to myself to bring a shovel on next winters trip} Have left behind some travel bugs for you ppls to find and send on there way.to the cache owners who's sectrets i have learned thank you for the experience it has been a challange and very rewarding and i will be back in 2007 jan feb of course and why you say for the skiing of course should any of you happen to visit New Zealand and get to Christchurch please let me know and i will gladly show you around and look after you .To the owner of Escape From Alcatraz GCF7A2 thankyou for number #200 :huh::mad: i injoyed that on most of all and so this is satchmo cat {Peter Beauchamp} :mad: signing off form the niko hotel in san francisco :D:D:ph34r: Happy caching everyone :mad:

I Will take this time to thank thows who replied to the above post i have enjoyed visiting the U.S and have enjoyed the skiing and caching in the tahoe and san fancisco areas { made a note to myself to bring a shovel on next winters trip} Have left behind some travel bugs for you ppls to find and send on there way.to the cache owners who's sectrets i have learned thank you for the experience it has been a challange and very rewarding and i will be back in 2007 jan feb of course and why you say for the skiing of course should any of you happen to visit New Zealand and get to Christchurch please let me know and i will gladly show you around and look after you .To the owner of Escape From Alcatraz GCF7A2 thankyou for number #200 :huh::mad: i injoyed that on most of all and so this is satchmo cat {Peter Beauchamp} :mad: signing off form the niko hotel in san francisco :D:D:ph34r: Happy caching everyone :mad:

If you ever make it to San Diego let me know. We have some great caches to do here.