Smaller Printed Log

zoltig

I noticed today that my cache logs changed size as you can notice here.

Compared to the others, it seems to be quite a difference. I typically record my logs at the cache on my PDA then upon my return home will transfer the logs into "memos" on the PDA. Copy and paste onto the cache "found" logs.

Before some of the changes of the site, which are cool (thanks gc gang) the logs appeared the same as all the others.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Even the text description is smaller and hence more difficult to read. Also, the links along the very top of the page are now the same (or very similar) color as the bar. If I didn't KNOW they were there, I couldn't use them. I like the variated blue they installed 24 hours ago, but this small text is the pitts. Are they doing eye tests, or what? What's the lowest line you can read? Is this line clearer or is the last one?

I'm seeing those issues -- tiny little fonts in the cache description, normal size font in the first paragraphs of logs but tiny little fonts in all subsequent paragraphs -- but only in IE. The fonts in Firefox are good. On the other hand, the cache pages in Firefox are now all center-aligned, while the IE pages are still left-aligned.

And the thing about the "You are logged in as..." in the upper right corner: the font is a good size but the colors are unreadably dark in Firefox; in IE, the color is good (still yellow, like before) but the font is too tiny to read.

I think I'll just wait and check again tomorrow :drama:

Edited by the hermit crabs

I am not sure if TPTB are working on something or not. I am getting some crazy things happening on the gc side with the fonts also. I was even looking at an archived cache of mine and one of the logs had to different sized fonts in it.

Also, the links under Find are normal sized, while the links under For online maps.. are smaller. I have been adjusting the font size (hold ctrl and roll wheel on mouse) playing with this, and the links change size when I click on them.

C'mon guys.. Sheez,, I am over 40, and teeny tiny font is not only uncomfortable,, it downright sucks. The cutsie little Easter colors in my account page are annoying, but I can hack it ,, no problem. I have a 19 inch monitor as it is,, just so I can read.

The average age of a cacher has to be over 20. How about putting the fonts back where we all can read them.... :drama:

Even the text description is smaller and hence more difficult to read.  Also, the links along the very top of the page are now the same (or very similar) color as the bar.  If I didn't KNOW they were there, I couldn't use them.  I like the variated blue they installed 24 hours ago, but this small text is the pitts.  Are they doing eye tests, or what?  What's the lowest line you can read?  Is this line clearer or is the last one?

Yeah I too am noticing that the descriptions are smaller.

It does seem like it was like that yesterday, or, I just didn't notice.

:drama:small print :blink:

I am going to go buy some reading glasses.

Edited by zoltig
C'mon guys.. Sheez,, I am over 40, and teeny tiny font is not only uncomfortable,, it downright sucks. The cutsie little Easter colors in my account page are annoying, but I can hack it ,, no problem. I have a 19 inch monitor as it is,, just so I can read.

The average age of a cacher has to be over 20. How about putting the fonts back where we all can read them.... :drama:

Do they make a 40" monitor?