How Long To Receive Tags

curman & neogirl

Did you recevie an email from Groundspeak when you placed your order? (If not...well there you go!)

from one of my orders

"Orders placed prior to 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, will be shipped within two business days. Orders placed after 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, will be shipped within three business days."

(of course that does not include actual delivery time)

also

"If you have any questions or comments regarding your order, service, etc., please feel free to e-mail us at contact-Groundspeak@sunriseid.com."

Edited by BlueDeuce

Add me to the list of one who ordered tags and is waiting. But, I haven't been waiting as long as some of you. I thought it might be location in the nation or the world issues, but I guess that's not the case. You will get an email (I usually do) when they are shipped.

Received this today after a couple of emails from the service person saying they expected the backorder any day... looks like they might be on the way soon:

Greetings from Groundspeak

Thanks for your order! This is a message to let you know that your order will ship tomorrow via the United States Postal Service.

Groundspeak Travel Bug (4 Pack)

Shipping times may vary, due to your distance from Seattle, Washington where the order has shipped.

If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers,

The Groundspeak Team

Received 2 emails, I guess I had 2 orders awaiting shipment and had forgotten about the first, hee hee.

So, have 16 more on the way for travel excitement. Sssshhhhhhhh...... don't tell my husband.

Wonder if they are the new design. No matter - I will love them all the same.