Ebay Scam On Gps60cs

Thank you, works great from my work, question tho, can your "work"

see it

If they were actively packet sniffing your connection, they could theoetically read the connection data and see the text, maybe even reconstruct the pictures. But this is far and above anything your normal IT person would bother doing.

Even if they are filtering your traffic by site, the only thing they will see is connections to rmbwebs.com How it works is my web server downloads everything on the page you are looking for, and then sends you a copy of the page with all the links and imags modified to rmbwebs.com/gobledygook

The easy way to do it would be to make everything rmbwebs.com/phproxy/www.ebay.com/blah/blah, but this script does one better by scrambling everything up so even if someone was watching the requests, they won't be able to easily see what it is you're looking at.

I get 600GB of bandwidth a month, the most i've ever used (when hosting the trailerpark geocachers meet bigfoot video) was 5GB/day for like 2 days.

can't give link as I'm at work and firewall will not allow Ebay to load

Can you get here from work?

Be careful.... Some company's internet monitoring software likes to "hit" on proxy sites as well. My company is generally very lax, but they don't want anyone surfing pr0n thru a proxy site on a company computer.

I am not quite sure I am understanding you correctly, but I doubt I am on anyone's blackist. . . yet.

can't give link as I'm at work and firewall will not allow Ebay to load

Can you get here from work?

Be careful.... Some company's internet monitoring software likes to "hit" on proxy sites as well. My company is generally very lax, but they don't want anyone surfing pr0n thru a proxy site on a company computer.

I am not quite sure I am understanding you correctly, but I doubt I am on anyone's blackist. . . yet.

What he is telling you is that even though you might be able to get to www sites via a proxy that would otherwise be blocked by your company's server, that they might be tracking your access to the proxy server. This means that if your company is tracking that info that they might come by and yell at you for going thru a proxy. Though one wonders why a company would go to all that trouble rather than just block access to the proxy. Go figure.