What Kind Of Vehicle Do You Drive While Geocaching

uncleboogie

2000 Oldsmobile Bravada with all-wheel drive and traction control. I guess it's now a classic since they don't make Oldsmobiles anymore. :blink: I also use an old Raleigh 10-speed bike with a GPS platform on the handlebars for urban caches.

I use to drive a 98 olds Bravada, but then my daughter just crashed it during our last snow storm. Now I have to find something else to drive.

5ffb0266-6ada-403c-88e3-21f29609f509.jpg?rnd=0.4232519

56fe2e29-e7bc-4a8e-b325-ff610db1acbb.jpg?rnd=0.5329227

Edited by BigAl437

Some of these are pretty incredible! That Xterra of Ramness is wicked!

I have a 1993 Ford F-150 my grandpa gave me. My dad has a 1987 Blazer. It's all lifted and everything... but it doesn't work right now.

Other than that I've used my feet ;)

What I'd really like is a vehicle with a shorter wheel base that was lifted a little bit, but that will have to come later.

Having open heart surgery, wife had a stroke, loosing 3 tendions in right shoulder roto-cuff, being 86 has changed things. Sold the Piper Archer, two boats and two bicycles. Gave my son a Toyota Four-Runner. My grandson, my golf clubs, fly fishing equipment,and a Honda 250 Big Ruckus. Gave my granddaughter and her husband our Road-Trek van type RV. We now use a 2000 Land Cruiser and a relative new Scion t5 that gets about 33 mpg on the road, about twice the mpg that we get in the Land Cruiser. We can no longer go on any long or difficult hikes so do most of our geocaching on caches fairly close to the road. Take the Land Crusher if the wx is bad or we think we might be on some back roads. We enjoy traveling and geocaching along the road and smaller towns. Dick & Arlene Bremerton, WA