Kinzua Area Geocachers Geocoins

Facedances

The Kinzua Area Geocachers are accepting orders for a new geocoin, trackable on GC.com with it's own icon. The Kinzua Geocachers are a group in Pennsylvania near the NWPA Geocachers. I am a member of both groups and designed the coin with fellow cacher, Mr. Green...of mrgreen/moneypenny. The coin is being offered in 3 different metals. Details are on the order page. Thanks!

http://www.joelmart.com/kinzuacoin.html

I also have a set on order but have seen nor heard nothing.

I emailed the contact a few days ago and they have not responded to the email.

I am beginning to fear I gave $30+ for nothing B)

This is the first time so far I ordered a coin and have heard nothing after payment was received.

B) we also ordered these and haven't heard anything. B)

You would think someone would know something B)

I know they (the coins) are still being worked on. I do not know what the hold is bit Rick (facedances) would not take money and not deliver. We will get the coins, just not sure when.

Richard

I think the saddest thing that has occured here is that both this coin and the Wyoming person have taken advantage of our trust. No one would think and I find it very hard to believe that it takes this long to get a coin made. They both have violated Paypal's rules for taking money and not delivering on the products. It's gone beyond the point where you can submit a complaint to Paypal. I hope that future coin sellers and folks that are selling coins now read this and the Wyoming thread and see how angry people are becoming over having paid for products not received. It is a shame and I have become more careful about who I'm buying from. I don't know either of these people, but I do know that Rick, the guy who's address is plastered on my paypal receipt was kind enough to respond. I guess he will update us soon, and I would have thought and hoped that he would have by now

The Wyoming guy on the other hand.... B)

Edited by The Blind Acorn

Listen folks, I am sorry about the delay with the Kinzua coins and that I have not been active in almost 2 months. The coins are due to ship to us on 3/31. That part was not my fault. I have not kept up communication however...sorry I have had some personal problems, including a stay in the hospital. I have not had the energy or desire to cache much, but the coins are on their way. Sorry for the delay and problems. I have not been on the forums in a long time, so I have not been aware of any discussion about them. Anyone who has e-mailed me however, I have repsonded to. Again, I am sorry.

Listen folks, I am sorry about the delay with the Kinzua coins and that I have not been active in almost 2 months. The coins are due to ship to us on 3/31. That part was not my fault. I have not kept up communication however...sorry I have had some personal problems, including a stay in the hospital. I have not had the energy or desire to cache much, but the coins are on their way. Sorry for the delay and problems. I have not been on the forums in a long time, so I have not been aware of any discussion about them. Anyone who has e-mailed me however, I have repsonded to. Again, I am sorry.

Rick

I appreciate your response to my personal email and I do appreciate you taking the time to post a note here. I hope that your health has improved and look forward to seeing you return to the forums for some of our more lively discussions! Take care, I wish you good health.

Jen

Would definitely be nice to get an update on these coins. Last I read they were to be shipped the end of March 3/31. Don't want these coins to go the way of the Wyoming coin. Please reply.

I'm from the general region, and belong to the same local group. I know facedances has been inactive, with some serious health issues.

I've begun attempting to establish what has happened with the order (heck, I want mine too ! )

I'll post if anything comes to light. Give me a little time to see if any one can help locally.

Thanks

I'm from the general region, and belong to the same local group. I know facedances has been inactive, with some serious health issues.

I've begun attempting to establish what has happened with the order (heck, I want mine too ! )

I'll post if anything comes to light. Give me a little time to see if any one can help locally.

Thanks

Thanks for you assitance with this. Please give him my best wishes for good health. Above all I hope that he's able to recover soon. <_<