Chilehead Personal Geocoin

ChileHead

I've gotten the samples back for my personal coin and will be having it minted shortly, to be shipped early February.

I plan on minting about 100 coins, but will mint up to 200 if there is interest. Coin is silver, numbered, but not trackable.

I am primarily interested in trading for your own personal geocoins. I have very few personal coins at this time. Please send me an email if you have your own geocoin that you'd like to trade.

If you'd like to purchase one, they will be $6.50 (includes shipping to US addresses), $7.50 (includes shipping world-wide). Please send me your name, geoname, address, email, paypal email (if different), and number of coins.

Excuse the quality of the images. I haven't figured a good way to photograph coins without getting too much flash back.

Side1:

e7441ff6-120e-4553-b1ed-a871e5fce552.jpg

Side2:

cb0e592f-bb91-47fd-aab9-d64a8fe9c76d.jpg

I've gotten the samples back for my personal coin and will be having it minted shortly, to be shipped early February.

I plan on minting about 100 coins, but will mint up to 200 if there is interest. Coin is silver, numbered, but not trackable.

I am primarily interested in trading for your own personal geocoins. I have very few personal coins at this time. Please send me an email if you have your own geocoin that you'd like to trade.

If you'd like to purchase one, they will be $6.50 (includes shipping to US addresses), $7.50 (includes shipping world-wide). Please send me your name, geoname, address, email, paypal email (if different), and number of coins.

Excuse the quality of the images. I haven't figured a good way to photograph coins without getting too much flash back.

Side1:

e7441ff6-120e-4553-b1ed-a871e5fce552.jpg

Side2:

cb0e592f-bb91-47fd-aab9-d64a8fe9c76d.jpg

Nice looking coin and a must have being a fellow New Yorker.

I think you already have me down for a trade.