Parentsofsam Personal Coin

ParentsofSAM

Here is the new updated buying list for those who are NOT on the cointracking.com list:

coinlistbuy2.jpg

The trade list will be updated soon.

Coins are still available, the samples should be here in the next few days. We are going to pick an icon tonight and will post it here when we do.

Edited by ParentsofSAM

samsamplecoin.jpg

Here are 2 samples! We got them today. These are the Gold and Antique Bronze. These may not be the metals of the coins but they are the ones that took the best pictures. I will post the pictures of actual coin metals later today, when we decide.

PayPal invoices will be going out tonight and tomorrow. I will open the PayPal on cointracking.com tonight also.

THANKS!

Edited by ParentsofSAM
Were there any LE's of this coin made?

Well we made a metal for purchase (Nickel) and a different metal for trade and to be set free by us (Antique Bronze). If that makes it LE then I guess so. But they are the same coin just in a different metal.

That's exactly the same metal choices we made, I love having them so different.

Are you answering emails for trades or posts on the forum?

I sent an email via GC to inquire about a trade.

Sorry it took so long, but I sent you an email.

I was at school where I can get to the forums but not my email. So if you send me an email over the next 2 weeks it will not be until evening when I read it, even though I may be posting in the forums.

All invoices have been sent out for people I had emails for. Thanks to all those you have PayPal'd already! Ya'll are FAST!

If you are listed on cointracking.com you can pay there, but if you have want more than one (1) coin or need International shipping then please email your PayPal address to me for an invoice. (I could not figure out how to do different shipping amounts on CoinTracking)

Some coins are still available so send me an email if you would one or 2 or 20. :D;):D

We have a winner in our icon contest..........

Yemon Yime ThankYou.gif

posicon32.jpg

and a little bigger.....

posiconlarge.jpg

Thank you to all who submitted icons! It is hard to get all the girls in such a small area.

That ol' Yemon Yime sure is a good image editor kinda person. His skills are indeed ferior.

Whooo Hoooo! I'm hon-nerd. <----- :D Thanks Parents of Sam!

We got one of the tracking codes and activated it so our profile now has our ICON!!

That is really strange!! ;)

When I click on the P.O.Sam icon in YOUR profile, I get taken to MY profile. :D

Does this happen to anyone else? B)

It looks like the link is an open ended "profile" link on the GC.com website.

Wonder why it did that instead of giving you a page for the coin?

The Coins Are HERE!!

We have them and started packing them up. The people who have traded with us and already sent their coins are going out tomorrow. We hope to have the rest of the coins out by Monday.

If you have ordered coins and not paid for them please do so by Monday, or your reservation will be released.

For everyone that has traded and purchased our coin THANK YOU! We got some pins too and will be dropping them into some orders so be on the look out for those!

I also have to give a big THANK YOU to OakCoins for the wonderful job they have done! The coins and pins are beautiful!!

I saw that you're going to the coin event in Atlanta tomorrow. Do you want to just bring mine up there so you don't have to mail 'em?

That would be great!

If any one else is going to the coin event GCT58K Saturady and would like to get their coins there just let me know.

Thanks! :D:huh::huh:

Sounds like a good idea for an event, too bad I live hundreds of miles away, I would love to attend, but 8hr is too far for me... :P

PoS, please tell me those aren't the coordinates to your house and you've got hundreds of people that know exactly where you live now... :huh:

Just saw this myself and would raise the same concern. Names of your kids, home coords.....

I wouldn't have done this.

I guess I never thought it would be a problem. :huh: We live in a gated community with 24 hour secruity so no one can come in unless they are invited in. Not to mention we are mailing out all these coins and we have our return address on there, so they know where my family lives anyways.

So if someone really wanted to come and visit us I guess they can. We could have a party! :D

I guess I never thought it would be a problem. :huh: We live in a gated community with 24 hour secruity so no one can come in unless they are invited in. Not to mention we are mailing out all these coins and we have our return address on there, so they know where my family lives anyways.

So if someone really wanted to come and visit us I guess they can. We could have a party! :D

I have coords on my coin too, but they'll lead you to Centenial Olympic Park :huh: I don't want some loony showin up on my doorstep cause I tick them off here in the forums or something equally as stupid. Plus I leave the coins in caches too. Never know who will pick one up.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Shipping Update: 12 packages went out yesterday, so maybe some folks will have them today!

Over half of the packages went out today! The rest will go in Mondays mail.

The activation codes are at the OakCoins Activation Website

If you still have not paid please do so we will be releasing the reservations on Monday. If you are not are sure or need a new invoice than email me.

THANKS!