2006 Czech Geocoins - Orders

Saman

Got mine today in Buffalo, NY! Yikes, the mailman rang the bell and took off...had to chase him down the street in my pjs! They are gorgeous and well worth the wait! I agree, silver and antique silver may have been lost in translation, but I don't care. I love the rustic looking silver better! Very nice, guys! Very nice.

How long has the shipping taken? I was on the first list of "First coins shipped" and I still don't have mine. Anyone on that first list care to let me know? thanks

It could be about one week. The post was registered, so we can check what is with your order, I will ask Kozlik to ask at the post office.

The Moop Along, your coins were shipped on 28th March 2006 the number of your mail is: RB 29181119 6 CZ

Try to ask at your post office - if you will not receive your mail, it should come back to Czech republic, but we do not have it back yet...

The Moop Along, your coins were shipped on 28th March 2006 the number of your mail is: RB 29181119 6 CZ

Try to ask at your post office - if you will not receive your mail, it should come back to Czech republic, but we do not have it back yet...

Saman

I appreciate your response, but I am not sure what to do with that number. I am sure you will let me know the status of my package. I'm excited to see them. Thanks

Saman

I appreciate your response, but I am not sure what to do with that number. I am sure you will let me know the status of my package. I'm excited to see them. Thanks

I was just talking with Kozlik who sent the coins, he told me that you should ask at your local post office, the code is international, so they had to have some note about it. If not, the envelope should at least return to Czech republic, and we will try to send it back to you...

Is there going to be another run of these or something? Not that I plan on trying again after nothing came of my original order in mid-January(!) because of the Paypal cutoff or whatever it was, but my order was for several people and I want to give them a final status and let them know whether or not they should try to order on their own.

How many emails does it take before I get a response from the creators of this coin???

I did not received your emails, try to write at saman at internet.sk or michal.simko at maltezskapomoc.cz those are my email addresses.

Czech coins are now in Interior Alaska. Actually, they've been here over a week, but I had to go to the post office to get them.

To The Moop Along...I entered my USPS tracking number at www.usps.com and confirmed I had picked up my coins on May 1. I entered your number and got "There is no record of this item," so perhaps the number is incorrect or it never got logged into the Czech system.

I am communicating with The Moop Along - he went to the local post office but they also did not have the record about the coins - I asked Kozlik to check it out at the local Czech post office.

Actually we do have a problem with the Giramondo who is doing the paypal job for us - we lost the communication with him (he is not answering the phones and emails) so we cannot check the payments for the last people who paid for the coins but did not received them. We are working on the getting contact with him back, so please be patient, we will send all coins to the people who paid for them. Sorry for the problems :)

Is there going to be another run of these or something? Not that I plan on trying again after nothing came of my original order in mid-January(!) because of the Paypal cutoff or whatever it was, but my order was for several people and I want to give them a final status and let them know whether or not they should try to order on their own.

I'll take the ongoing silence as a "no" and assume that things will continue to go badly here, and let my friends know I've given up hope of attaining any of these coins from the sellers. Please remove my name from consideration of any future offerings.

I'll take the ongoing silence as a "no" and assume that things will continue to go badly here, and let my friends know I've given up hope of attaining any of these coins from the sellers. Please remove my name from consideration of any future offerings.

I am sorry I was a few days away from Internet so I did not check the forums. To Team Nazgul - there are still a few coins available - please write me to my address saman at internet.sk , I want to consult the situation with you.

Still no coins or any news here. Payed long time ago for the coins. :)

Saman Team, I am on your list you posted here on April 5 and I want to know when I will receive my coins.

I am back at the internet after few days away, please write me at my private address saman at internet.sk and we will deal with this problem.

As I wrote before, we had a problem with the person who received the money through the paypal for the coins (we do not have the informations who paid from him) - so I am asking all the people who did not received the ordered coins to send me the confirmation of their payments to my address saman at internet.sk and we will send them the coins. I am sorry for the problems in our preparation team of the Czech coin, I do think I am a responsible person, but now I look like the ... :)

Just for the informations, I established connection with Giramondo again, he will send us the lists of the people who paid for the coins and money for the coins. But as I heard, he did not send all the invoices (which I did not know before), so after he will send us the new lists we will ask those people who ordered the coins but did not received the invoices if they still want those coins - if no, we will sell out those coins. So please wait for the informations in this thread.

BTW those people who communicated with me this week and sent the payment receipts will receive the coins probably next week (as Kozlik promised me - he will send them this week).

Two envelopes came back to Czech republic as not delivered for the bad address - Dominic Dufour (Canada) a Marianne van Staa (Netherlands)- I will try to contact them via email and ask for the correct address.

Kozlik will send some coins (as I wrote on 9th May) today.