2006 Czech Geocoins - Orders

Saman

Informations about the progress: first 1000 of the coins are nearly prepared for the shipping - pls wait about two weeks, maybe sooner (almost all people who ordered the coins in the first day are in the first group). We will try to satisfied the second group (under 1000) as soon as possible, it will take some time to manualy mint the tracking codes there (yes, the good old manual technology :D. We will continualy inform you, thanks everyone who ordered the coins will get them, do not worry :D

Yup, they are really handminted (the tracking numbers) , we found the small minting company here in Czech republic and they are doing it manually :D

We had the End Station Coin numbers Hand Stamped. They create a deeper cut and not even. It does take a little more time to do this. With Tracking numbers, it can take much more time!!

nielsenc

Hello, we are very sorry for the problems with the paypal invoices which some of you had. As the intake of the paypal account reached the level of 6500 EUR, it is included under the European law against the laundering and the paypal invoices were canceled by Paypal. The owner of the account had to proclaim his personal data and the Paypal account will be active again, so some of the paypal invoices will be send again.

2006 Czech geocoin Team

Hi, the first 1000 coins will be shipped probably next week (I have to call to my geocolleague Kozlik, who is the "hardware" manager of the 2006 Czech geocoin team (I am on the skiing holiday this week). The owners of the first 1000 coins are the people who ordered the coins in the first day (18th of January). Other people will receive the coins in March (I will also check this information with Kozlik) and will let you know soon.

Saman

To Team Nazgul - I see your order on the list, I will ask Giramondo who is sending the paypal invoices where is the problem.

Sorry to chime in so late, but... I did receive an invoice and a cancelled invoice. I sent an email requesting to be invoiced again to the invoice e-mail address. I still have not heard anything either way. If my name is not still on the list (it should be) is there any way to purchase one of these coins? Thanks.

To Team Nazgul - I see your order on the list, I will ask Giramondo who is sending the paypal invoices where is the problem.

Any word? If it was just me I'd let it drop but I was ordering for four other people as well and I'm sure they'd like to get their coins.

I wrote you my problem but nothing is hapened. I was in the first day group, get an invoice and two days later the invoices was cancelled but nobody send me any information.

I´m very angry about this.

Please cancel my order.

Here is the picture of the coins beeing packed (I received the picture from Kozlik today, the first coins will be shipped tommorrow): Czech treasure. I am very sorry about the problems with the paypal invoices - my geocolleague Giramondo is working on it and I am sending him any news about the problems. Please, if anyone feel that there is a problem with the paypal invoices, write straight to me through my profile and I will call to Giramondo to solve it. Sorry if there is any problem.

btw according to Giramondo the problem with the cancelled invoices was caused by paypal policy in EU - there were too much money at one moment. As I wrote earlier - write me if you feel you have the problem with the invoices, please, and we will solve it.

Edited by Saman

The news from today: our harware manager Kozlik sent first 1000 coins from the post office B)

I was also talking with Giramondo, he was a long time away from net, he is coming back today and will deal with the paypal invoices. Still, if you will have a problem, contact me through my profile.

The second minting of Czech coins should be shipped at the end of March, I will keep you informed through this thread.

I was talking with Kozlik who is doing the hardware management of the coins and received at least one positive answer. On 11th March he sent only the coins for Czech people (because of problem with paypal paying - paypal cancelled a lot of invoices and Giramondo - the geocacher who is sending the invoices for us - was not able to prepare the list who paid or not. But - Kozlik told me that first international shippings were made today - he promised me to send me the list and I will publish him here as soon as I will get it (I hope tommorrow). Kozlik is also waiting for last 500 silver coins and he will do the final shipment soon (I DO HOPE SO). There is still 50 cancelled invoices from paypal, Giramondo promised me to send the invoices to those people as soon as possible. As I wrote before, Paypal cancelled the invoices due some strange law.

I am very sorry for all the complications and I can promise you again that you will receive the coins. Next time I will choose the different way of paying for the coins (or different colleague to help us...). Still, if you will have any problems (you do not received the coins which you paid for, you do not have the informations, etc. please contact me through my profile. I am pushing this thing forward as much as I can, but now it is in the hands of my geocolleagues.