2006 Czech Geocoins - Orders

Saman

I think I ordered 3. Not sure though. I filled out the form and submitted it, but nothing came up about paying through Paypal. All I received was a note saying I would be contacted by email. Is this right?

Hi, yes , it is all right, you will be contacted about paying. We will contact everyone next week. Thanks for the understanding :ph34r:

I think I ordered 3.  Not sure though.  I filled out the form and submitted it, but nothing came up about paying through Paypal.  All I received was a note saying I would be contacted by email.  Is this right?

Hi, yes , it is all right, you will be contacted about paying. We will contact everyone next week. Thanks for the understanding :(

Bah! Guess I could have just read this message!

Sorry, I'll wait.

Yes orders are closed, all folks who ordered the coins will be contacted about the paying. First one thousand of coins will be sent in February - we will announce the list of the people before 1000/after 1000 at www.geocaching.cz I will write it here when we will be done. I hope we will satisfied all other people very soon, all updates you will read at www.geocaching.cz and I will announce them also here at gc.com. Thanks to everyone who ordered the coins. If you will need any informations about the coin progress and you will not find it here or at gc.cz, feel free to contact me through my profile :(

Yes orders are closed, all folks who ordered the coins will be contacted about the paying. First one thousand of coins will be sent in February - we will announce the list of the people before 1000/after 1000 at www.geocaching.cz I will write it here when we will be done. I hope we will satisfied all other people very soon, all updates you will read at www.geocaching.cz and I will announce them also here at gc.com. Thanks to everyone who ordered the coins. If you will need any informations about the coin progress and you will not find it here or at gc.cz, feel free to contact me through my profile :D

Ahoj Saman!

I wasn't able to take part in round one because of paypal - wouldn't a simple EU bank transfer possible for the second round?!

I'd very much like to have one in the second round!

Thanks in advance,

& hope to see you again this year,

BalkanSabranje