Any Eta On The Next Site Update?

In response to an email question about adding subcategories, Nate mentioned to me in early December that category management would be open to Premium members "soon" (at the next site update). Jeremy or Nate, is there any estimate on when that might be? I realize that category owners do have some management capabilities already, but creating new subcategories doesn't seem to be one of them.

I know that Groundspeak discourages the creation of subcategories, but I only want to subdivide my category into two subcategories. My colleagues and I are holding off on defining variables and populating the category with waymarks because the two subtypes are quite different from each other, and we believe it would be much less confusing for waymark hunters if we can keep the two types separate instead of having to list all the variables for both types in a single category.

Thanks!

Patty

Most of the new changes are finished and we'll be posting an outline for category creation in the next week or so. I'm sorry about all the vague timelines and such but whenever we've announced a release date in the past some unforseen problem has cropped up and a lot of people get upset with us. When we do update the site I know you'll be glad we spent the extra time to do things right. Happy Waymarking!