Evil Chicken Geocoin

Evil Chicken

BUMP...

EC what is the status on these? I can't wait for them to arrive!

Orders have started shipping! I hope to have them all to the post office by Wed.

As mentioned in a previous post, I mailed out coins to those who traded with me and had already sent their coins to me first as a courtesy (I have been enjoying their coins, so I thought it would be nice to return the gesture) as well as all international shipments (since they take longer to get to their destinations). I then mailed most West Coast addresses today. I finished up packaging the few West Coast remainders tonight and the breadbasket/heartland states so they will also go to the post office tomorrow. I have about 24 (of the original 87) packages left to do (hopefully Tuesday night) of East Coast states to go to the post office on Wed. afternoon. Maybe by Fri or Sat most will have received their eggs.

Prairie Partners - I hope to have a few left overs for trade, if you are interested. I will put you at the top of the list.