Few New Changes

H to the Bizzle!

I like the blue boxes around the cache page actions, attributes and inventory. Though, it took a minute to figure out what the tb_coin.gif icon was. Perhaps if it were slightly bigger.

I really like the new tabs on the profile pages. The hint decrypting is just plain slick! The tracking number on the TB page is cool, too.

I'm not crazy about the new font, however. It is a tad on the large size. THe original or the smaller version is preferable.

I'm not crazy about the new font, however.  It is a tad on the large size.  THe original or the smaller version is preferable.

Strange. Everything looks the same size to me. Check the menu View>>Text Size>>(Normal or Medium)

I did. I made sure that my browser (Fx 1.5) wasn't mucking with text size. I even "reset" it to "normal" just to make sure. I was still getting the larger, different font. However, now it has changed back, so the point is moot. :o

Firefox 1.5 now on Linux...fixed the tabs at the top (broke all of my symbolic links for my browser software...so now I have to fix everything to the new Firefox since 1.0.7 came with my school's flavor of FC2...).

But the problem I bring to you now:

My Gallery page does not display correctly. The 5th row of images is cut in half by the bottom border of the framing box around the profile. I'm not sure if this is because I have a handful of taller-than-wide images in the gallery or because of something else in the html.

Can we add little negative space in the logs so they don't look crammed together?

Exactly! Please modify the padding attribute for the cells in the log table. I'd say about 6px all around (or maybe 6px 3px 6px 3px) would go along way toward opening those up just a little. They need some room to breathe.

Something looks really wrong in the view profile. I can't see any of the text for links up top.

491f0d9c-4b5c-494a-9dc8-386c0c0386e3.jpg

edit: I'm using FireFox. I can see it fine in IE, but I hate IE.

edit2: I went into IE to check if the log picture comes up with mouseover and it doesn't.

Edited by Wiz Creations
My Gallery page does not display correctly. The 5th row of images is cut in half by the bottom border of the framing box around the profile. I'm not sure if this is because I have a handful of taller-than-wide images in the gallery or because of something else in the html.

Here's a fun bit of oddity...if I navigate away from the page and then use the back button to return to my gallery page, the page renders correctly.

If I refresh the page or navigate to it directly, the last row of images (of a full page of thumbnails) gets cut in half by the bottom of the framing area.

This is reproducible.

Awesome! Thanks for the little graphical tweaks and the functional ones too. I always hated it when I viewed someones profile and they had different types of coins running clear down the page. The new seperation is much better.

TBs never belonged in that column anyway - they don't count toward your cache count, but they showed up in the tally before the total. The little stars weren't all that effective. Speaking of the little stars, you could probaly remove them now.

Edit: The site is running much faster too. I'm guessing the lack of hint refreshes helps server load ALOT. Also there was apparently a lot of load from the TB pages.

Edited by dougsmiley
Firefox 1.0.7 on Linux pushes the pretty tabs up underneath of the blue text above them and makes it impossible to use them correctly.

Same problem on Firefox 1.0.7 on Windows.

profile.jpg

I went ahead and upgraded to Firefox 1.5 (I thought it was still in beta) and all is better now.

I tried increasing the resolution on my monitor and can now see just a little touch of blue for the tabs on the profile page.  I can link to the new pages, but have no idea what I am connecting to since I can't read the text on the link.  It is covered up by the username.

You don't see it like this?

tabs.jpg

Raine,

With Safari, the profile page looked like this before clearing the cache.

tab2.jpg

After clearing the cache, like this.

tabs.jpg

I don't know if other browsers will have that problem, but if Safari users aren't aware that they need to clear the cache, there are going to be a lot of questions coming your way.