Iowas Largest Geocaching Event!

WindChill

The event page has been posted for the Ingawanis Geocache Outing

This event is two full days of activities held at the Boy Scout's Camp Ingawanis (north of Waterloo, IA). In addition to two days of geocaching stuff, there will be other "camp" activities like archery and horse back riding. See the link off of the cache page for the full schedule of activities.

AND.....tent camping is included in the $5/adult registration cost! Where else can you camp for three nights over Memorial Day weekend for only $5?

We hope it'll be a blast and a learning adventure for the scouts and all those involved! I plan to bring my 8" telescope and plan to invite the local astronomy club too. ;)

Looking forward to have all out work come to fruition!

Thanks WindChill for your hard work. I appreciate your talent in helping to organize things like this. :lol:

-it

Edited by Iowa Tom

A little over four weeks till the event. Dont forget to register, a couple of the activities may be canceled or restricted if attendence is low. Follow the link from the cache page for registration info.

If you are wanting to stay in an area motel, be sure to get your reservations made early. That is graduation weekend for Wartburg College so rooms will be hard to get at the last minute.

If you want to camp, but are not up for the lack of services at the event site, here are a couple of nearby campgrounds: George Wyth State Park, Blackhawk County Park