Junglehair's Personal Geocoin

junglehair

I finally decided to take the plunge and have my own personal geocoin made. This coin will be trackable on geocaching.com and have it's own icon (a mini version of my avatar).

7123a581-8010-4ab0-8de8-4fd630f482d0.jpg

The coin is 1.75" length, antique silver. I am offering them for sale as well as trade. A maximum of 400 coins will be sold at a cost of $7.50 each including shipping worldwide. If you would like to purchase 5 or more coins, contact me separately and I will offer a shipping discount.

Click here to purchase the JungleGarmin coin.

Coins will ship mid February.

Psst, if coins are priced as $7.50 shipped, why is paypal adding $2 for shipping?

I just redid the PayPal button. Can someone let me know if it is still adding the $2 shipping fee. For those that paid it already, I will send refunds for the shipping fee that was tacked on to your order.

AtlantaGal - thanks for pointing this out to me.

Edited by junglehair
Psst, if coins are priced as $7.50 shipped, why is paypal adding $2 for shipping?

I just redid the PayPal button. Can someone let me know if it is still adding the $2 shipping fee. For those that paid it already, I will send refunds for the shipping fee that was tacked on to your order.

AtlantaGal - thanks for pointing this out to me.

I cleared cache and it's still adding $2 shipping & handling for me. I'm paying you direct, ok?

EDIT ADDED: You should have payment from me now. I just went to paypal directly and sent it.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Well, I don't know why it's adding $2 shipping when I set it up to be $0. I'll have to check with the guys at Cointracking about that one. I will refund the $2 to anyone that was charged it. Otherwise you can email me and I will send you the PayPal info separately and just mark your order as paid.

I would like to buy one of these coins. I clicked on the link and now I am listed somewhere as seeking one of these coins.

I just want to buy one. I'd like to use PayPal. Others seem to have done this, but I can't find the right buttons to press.

Buying a coin used to be such an easy process.

Can anyone help me?

-----

I was able ti click enough hotspots that I think I finally ordered and paid for one of these coins, including $2.00 extra for S&H as many before me have noted.

The PayPal account had my purchase listed as "Payment For Shopping Cart"

I hope this means I paid for the contents of the shopping cart, which I hope was a JungleHair geocoin.

Remember when buying a coin was simple?

Edited by Nomad and the Librarians
I'd be interested in a trade. Having my coins minted right now and am waiting for samples to decide what metal to use.

Preliminary artwork is here

(or I'll purchase one if not interested in a trade, since mine aren't going to be trackable)

I will definitely trade personal coins with you ChileHead.

As for the $2 shipping, it seems that everyone is being charged that. As soon as I have everything sorted out here, I will start issuing refunds for the additional shipping charge.