Waymarking

BJD3

Waymarking is an offspring to geocaching,visit Waymarking.com for full details if needed. This waymark requires 2 persons participation. Using coordinates from my username bjd3 (25 33._ _ _ ) I am trying to locate a fellow geocacher living nearby a coordinate having the above number sequence. The other numbers of the coordinate and its lat or long can be anything else. I would require a photograph of your gps unit with the coords clearly showing and I would like a picture of yourself especially with a great background. The area north of Brisbane for example has the 25 33. coordinate possibility. I live in Vernon B.C. Canada. where many Aussies work and holiday during our winter season at our local mountain village of Silver Star. In fact they have also came in great numbers to a couple of recent hockey games.If you or someone you know would be interested in helping me complete this task it would be greatly appreciated. Credits for the waymark are given to both parties. Thanks for your interest. Brian bjd3@shaw.ca