Delorme Street Atlas 2006

:grin: Not sure what format this program uses . and also not sure if this is the right forum to post this in...

I am a long haul trucker. and I would like to add waypoints into my routing software. that way as I go down the road I can look at it and say cache ahead. and then get out the handheld and go hunting for it.

I am limited to 18 wheeler parking. but like I said. use delorme street atlas 2006 for my routing. but not sure how to encorperate the two...

thanks

truckergeorge

Or use GSAK, which actually runs Robert's GPSBabel "under the hood" as they like to say, and is a bit more user friendy. Sorry Robert.

I load waypoints into Delorme 3D TopoQuads all the time. Same file format, I believe. Very smooth. I also use the .pdb files for my Palm, and the Magellan SD card format files in my Meridian. Slick.

Edited by Klemmer & TeddyBearMama

:o thanks to all those that responded to my question. this will help me out alot. as I am trying to get a list of 18 wheeler accessable caches for the states I visit. I know a slow process.

I am dont always have time to stop for every cache, but would love to have it on the drawlayer so if I do have time. I can see in advance and try to find it. the other reason is to help move tb's along that I may find. this way I know in advance where the tb motels or larger caches are. I heard some one else is makeing up a list for truckers as well and would like to help out where I can.

TruckerGeorge.

;)