Starting A Tb

copperpeak

I would like to get a new TB and start it on a adventure. I have looked all over th GC site and can not find the spot to purchase one...please help. :grin:

Be warned - you are about to enter a habit forming activity. I'm down to one non-activated TB and just had to order another 8 pack :lol:.

On the Main TB Page look on the right hand side and you'll see Get Your Own Travel Bug which takes you to the page where you can order.

Good Luck!

I would like to get a new TB and start it on a adventure.  I have looked all over th GC site and can not find the spot to purchase one...please help. :o

Be warned - you are about to enter a habit forming activity. I'm down to one non-activated TB and just had to order another 8 pack ;).

On the Main TB Page look on the right hand side and you'll see Get Your Own Travel Bug which takes you to the page where you can order.

Good Luck!

HEY! You only have 26............. hee hee

Yes, it is addicting. I had the sad pleasure of informing my husband yesterday how many we had. He had no idea and thought I was insane. He doesn't know I have another 8 on order. That would take us to............ 81 (trying to catch Tommy Trojan) and will more than likely have to set up a separate email account to track their movement.

I would like to get a new TB and start it on a adventure.  I have looked all over th GC site and can not find the spot to purchase one...please help. <_<

Be warned - you are about to enter a habit forming activity. I'm down to one non-activated TB and just had to order another 8 pack :o.

Good Luck!

HEY! You only have 26............. hee hee

Yes, it is addicting. I had the sad pleasure of informing my husband yesterday how many we had. He had no idea and thought I was insane. He doesn't know I have another 8 on order. That would take us to............ 81 (trying to catch Tommy Trojan) and will more than likely have to set up a separate email account to track their movement.

I use a separate gmail account for all the geocaching emails. it makes things easy as they have a quick search function. So, when cleaning up emails, I use the following:

Log Owner

Watchlist

notify

This separates the emails rather quickly.

just a hint. not endorsing one email solution over another.

nielsenc

HEY!  You only have 26............. hee hee

Yeah, I know but I plan on releasing more. I can't imagine the amount of email you get from all of the TBs you have.

Well email is only just starting to be an issue. I do have separate folders for general geocaching, travel bugs and now geocoins. I confuse easily.

Best news of the day, had an email from a cacher who FOUND my Chewbacca travel bug. I had feared it lost already as it was a new release. So, my day is looking up.

Does your gmail account allow attached pocket query files?  If yes, do you then download them to your computer from your gmail inbox?

I use a gmail account for geocaching, and yes, it accepts pocket query attachments, and yes, I download the pocket queries from gmail to my computer. (I can send you a gmail invite if you want one.)

Edited by the hermit crabs