Now Ordering: Skirtlifter And Lamp Post Coins

Thorny1

The confirmation page is up to date with every order that we know of. There was one order that was not received and the cacher let us know after not seeing his name on the Confirmed Orders page. Remember, there are two lists on the same page - one for the Skirtlifter coins and one for the Lamp Post coins. Please check them both to make sure no one else has been missed :(

Thank you very much for your help and support!

T1

Edited by Thorny1

Nopers, that's Pez's Mountaineer after the wreck a week and a half ago. He's recovering and somehow the pics got placed on the page. Our apologies, we are not selling totalled Mountaineers as coins :)

Email him a get well quickly card - especially if you are single and cute :)

He should have the page straight this evening.

PrairiePartners, we got you on the list :D 1 front wheels and 1 back wheels wasn't it? :)

T1

Edited by Thorny1

oh the humanity!!! :)

yes - that is the result of a head on crash i had on 1/13/06 at 4:40pm that resulted in my right clavicle and rotator cuff breaking and tearing a muscle in my shoulder. i now have to wear a sling until the clavicle heals, and then i can have surgery on my rotator cuff. but feel no pain for me - i walked away!

anyway, the page is now fixed. sorry about that folks!

-TP

ps - if you are single, cute and a FEMALE, please do send me an email! thanks thorny1!

Edited by Team PEZ

email sent for two of each via international shipping :laughing::)

I sent you an email back on the 15th Jan to email addy t..............r@gmail.com (you know what goes where the dots are) but haven't seen a paypal invoice yet?

A your saying they are now sold out. Does my first order stand or have i missed out on these coins?

Cheers Michael

email sent for two of each via international shipping :):laughing:

I sent you an email back on the 15th Jan to email addy t..............r@gmail.com (you know what goes where the dots are) but haven't seen a paypal invoice yet?

A your saying they are now sold out. Does my first order stand or have i missed out on these coins?

Cheers Michael

Howdy Michael!

No, your order stands, you are on the list for 2 and 2 on the coins. GA Cacher only got about 50 of the invoices sent out last night - the rest will go out as time allows over the weekend. The sold out we are speaking of means that unless there are cancellations, we have no more to sell.

Thanks for your support!

T1

GA Cacher only got about 50 of the invoices sent out last night - the rest will go out as time allows over the weekend.

Whew! :) I wuz gettin nurvus!

I knew I'd seen my name on the confirmed list and then everyone started posting PP'ed.

I thought you had got mad at me. :laughing:

:):lol:

Hopefully these dollar bills won't be too sweaty for ya when you get them. I been squeezin' em tight to keep the wife from nabbing it for a new pair of shoes!! :):laughing: