Puzzle Cache Coin(s)

BackBrakeBilly

Coming soon............

For those out there who love to work puzzles or take on a challenge..........

This is for you!

This Geocoin will actually be 4 different coins that fit together to form 1 coin.

The challenge will be to get all 4 pieces to complete the quest!

All 4 coins will be individually trackable on GC.com with a new icon for the complete puzzle.

Here is the preliminary artwork for the complete Puzzle Geocoin along with each individual piece...............

wholepuzzlelayered27lh.jpg

Front

mergedcopybacksidejpg21ao.jpg

Back

theresearchbackside29cb.jpg

thechallengebackside22yw.jpg

thefindbackside20nz.jpg

thequestbackside27de.jpg

The Die Art for these is already underway so stay tuned for more details soon,

Thanks!

Edited by BackBrakeBilly
Sweet! Hurry up Billy! I want these now! :laughing:

T1

Ahh, how about delivering a coin version before embarking on another one, lol!

Don't worry AG, we have everything under control. <_<

The Tennessee Micro Coins are do to ship to us next week, The Phone-A-Friend coins are do to go to the mint the minute the preorders are closed and this the latest of our adventures will be a early February project.

And not to mention we found over 300 caches and placed over 20 in the last two weeks!

Did I mention, We love this game? <_<

Okay, I didn't know when we'd see the micro coins or that this project wouldn't be solicited until February. My bank account won't accept another week like this last one and I am sure many others are in the same boat. I just hope those who plan on minting coins realize that these things need to be spaced out a little bit or people simply won't be able to buy any. Of course if I win the lottery, all bets are off :laughing:

Edited by AtlantaGal

I know of a coin that has been in the works for some time now, don't know if it will be made. Similar to this one, but 1 coin not 4. Problem is, I think it was called the puzzle cache coin also! I'll have to talk to him, maybe it can be changed I don't think it has been sent to the mint. (I have seen preliminary work of it, I feel it is very different). But again, similar idea. :laughing:

BTW I can't wait for this one (Or 4)!

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

Hmmm, I approached Groundspeak with a similar idea and they told me very specifically that I couldn't break apart the logo into pieces. Maybe I should start using the policy I used to use when I worked in government: "It's easier to ask for forgiveness that it is to ask for permission."

--Marky

Hmmm, I approached Groundspeak with a similar idea and they told me very specifically that I couldn't break apart the logo into pieces. Maybe I should start using the policy I used to use when I worked in government: "It's easier to ask for forgiveness that it is to ask for permission."

--Marky

I have talked to Groundspeak about this coin and got the preliminary ok for it.

Hmmm, I approached Groundspeak with a similar idea and they told me very specifically that I couldn't break apart the logo into pieces.  Maybe I should start using the policy I used to use when I worked in government: "It's easier to ask for forgiveness that it is to ask for permission."

--Marky

I have talked to Groundspeak about this coin and got the preliminary ok for it.

They seem to change their minds a lot when it comes to geocoins. :tired: Hope it works out for you. :blink:

Okay, I didn't know when we'd see the micro coins or that this project wouldn't be solicited until February. My bank account won't accept another week like this last one and I am sure many others are in the same boat. I just hope those who plan on minting coins realize that these things need to be spaced out a little bit or people simply won't be able to buy any. Of course if I win the lottery, all bets are off :tired:

No kidding. See my post above. This has been a tough 2 weeks of the month!

February would be better. :blink:

I know of a coin that has been in the works for some time now, don't know if it will be made. Similar to this one, but 1 coin not 4. Problem is, I think it was called the puzzle cache coin also! I'll have to talk to him, maybe it can be changed I don't think it has been sent to the mint. (I have seen preliminary work of it, I feel it is very different). But again, similar idea. :tired:

BTW I can't wait for this one (Or 4)!

Might be interested in this one as well. Since you're only paying for 1 tracking code (vs 4) it will likely be a better price point.

:blink:

All 4 coins will be individually trackable on GC.com with a new icon for the complete puzzle.

Might be interested in this one as well.  Since you're only paying for 1 tracking code (vs 4) it will likely be a better price point.

:tired:

It looks to be like each one is individually tracked, not 4 with the same number.

--Marky

Might be interested in this one as well.  Since you're only paying for 1 tracking code (vs 4) it will likely be a better price point.

:blink:

It looks to be like each one is individually tracked, not 4 with the same number.

--Marky

Right.

I wasn't responding to that one though.

:tired:

This Geocoin will actually be 4 different coins that fit together to form 1 coin.

The challenge will be to get all 4 pieces to complete the quest!

Will these be sold as set like the "Manhattan Urban Coins" or will they be sold individualy at seperate times? :tired:

Wow you all are really churning out the coins.....this one is pretty cool  :( I would buy a set for sure!! :tired::blink:

But you better watch out you might get your links removed by the geocoin mods for being too commercial like neilsenc and cachehunters42 did. Ya'll have quite the little coin business going on.

yeah, but he's purchasing tracking numbers from them, that makes everything beautiful!

Wow you all are really churning out the coins.....this one is pretty cool  :( I would buy a set for sure!! :tired::blink:

But you better watch out you might get your links removed by the geocoin mods for being too commercial like neilsenc and cachehunters42 did. Ya'll have quite the little coin business going on.

If it is a business, I highly doubt gc would allow for their logo to be used (unless some business arrangement is made).

Edited by Rupert2

what qualifies it as a business? Release 3 coins a month? 2 coins? There are lots of people making coins and profiting without a "business" name. I can see this series is going to be poular, maybe minting 500-1000 "sets"... do you think Groundspeak will say no to $1.50 per tracking number/coin on that one?

Wow you all are really churning out the coins.....this one is pretty cool :blink: I would buy a set for sure!! :tired::(

Just so everyone knows, I talked to Groundspeak and we are both on the same page.