Dancingfool/crow Coins

Dancingfool

I have ordered my new coins and they should be here in February ( The Chinese New Year will push them back a week)and I wanted to post the final artwork and request new orders and trades.There will be 200 in polished nickel for sale and trades and 50 in polished copper(these are gone) for trades only.They will be numbered but not trackable.They are being produced by Coins and Pins.The cost will be $7.00 per coin and that will include paypal fees and shipping.International orders will be $7.50 per coin.Orders are limited to 3 coins.Both metals are limited so you should post here and email me to be sure they are still availabe.This is the die art submitted;

.crowcoinfinal.jpg

I had not intended for the first thread (original thread) to be for pre orders but I have gotten a lot of interest so I am using it as a starting point.

If you requested a trade I have a copper reserved for you but you should send me an email with a trade offer and details.It may be a day or two before I can contact everyone on the list.My coin list is in my signature line and I am looking for coins I do not have.

If you are requesting to purchase an e mail will make it easier on me.I will send you Pay Pal info or my address if you prefer to pay by check.

If you posted in the original thread you should be on the list and you need only wait for confirmation.Let me know if I missed you

This is a list of people who posted requests in the other thread or sent e mails.

wolfmaster

nicolo

yogi and dolphin

ParentsofSAM

HerrK & Lassie

Damenace

Go JayBee

Prairiepartners

Nomad and the Librarians

AtlantaGal

Rusty O Junk

SharpShin'

Toojin & Bart

southbayday

DL3BZZ

outdoorlady79

Cruiserdude

qattales

Thorny1

Crowesfeat30

mohr11

IceCreamMan

Golfin'Fool and Me too!

chief20r2

DLiming

Team Rampant Lion

Rupert2

2Wheel'in

Blind Avocado

fox-and-the-hound

rowanf

graylling

DHobby1

Marky

Cornerstone4

DancesWithMoose

Hailmars

Team LightningBugs

joefrog

Terrible Ts

chrisgun

Arrow One

rivercity

Ladycacher & Boys

The Moops

Team Tecmage

SkinGuy

DLiming

GrandpaKim

Two Happy Hikers

Son of Cyclops

Team Sand Dollar

Night_Hawk

GeoBrowns

drexotic

mudsneaker

ou8alizzard

geolands

Stuck on WGS84

Mystery Ink

Edited by Dancingfool

Thanks for all the nice comments and e mail. The LE coppers are mostly spoken for at this point. If you are still interested in the LE send me an email.There are at least 70 nickel finish available for trades and purchase.You can post here or e mail me for those I will be sending out confirmations and payment information in the next few day.Thanks for the trades and orders.

I have updated my coin list and will be sending e mail to those who requested trades that I have not heard from.If you requested a trade I have one reserved for you but otherwise the LE copper is no longer available. There are around 50 of the nickel finish available for trade or sale. Post here to reserve up to 3. I will be sending payment info later.I do not have a projected shipping date but expect them the first week of February and will post an update when I know more.