Where To Buy Travel Bugs In Australia

graveldick

Hi

I don't know what others experiences have been like, but I have found myself having to follow them up a week or so after placing an order and so on. It seems that actually sending a quick email confirming order/shipment/backorder or what ever is too much effort for them.

Personally I now buy my TB tags via a friend in the States or via eBay when they come up. Far less hassle.

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker
Hi

I don't know what others experiences have been like...

I have always had great service from them, the geocaching gear is only a sideline for them and I don’t think very profitably but run as a service to the caching community. I know that running the Australian geoshop is not something you choose to do to make money the previous distributors gave it up after a while (I don’t know why) and there was no local way to get cache gear so for sphere to do it on the side for essentially no or minor benefit should be applauded. Some times there might be some supply issues but they have always done their best for me as far as I can tell and I am very happy to use them.

Mix

:o

I bought a travel bug from sphere only 2 weeks ago! It only took 1 week to arrive in Perth. I didnt receive an email confirmation about payment, but i sent them an email to double check they received my order, and they promptly replied saying they had sent my bug :mad: You can trust them :mad:

Edited by Princess_Leia