Spinning Coin Order Info

Ladycacher

I'm having trouble activating my spinning coin. www.coincodes.com says it's unable to locate my tracking number. I've tried upper and lowercase. Not sure what else to do.

--Marky

Sorry to hear your problem. My code worked right of the bat.

I think I found out the problem. The code on my coin doesn't even exist in Groundspeak's database!

icon_Boardattention.gifThe Travel Bug you requested does not exist in the system

--Marky

I'm having trouble activating my spinning coin. www.coincodes.com says it's unable to locate my tracking number. I've tried upper and lowercase. Not sure what else to do.

--Marky

Sorry to hear your problem. My code worked right of the bat.

I think I found out the problem. The code on my coin doesn't even exist in Groundspeak's database!

icon_Boardattention.gifThe Travel Bug you requested does not exist in the system

--Marky

I have encountered that twice in the past. Both times it seems there was a data-entry error somewhere...

--Marky

I have encountered that twice in the past. Both times it seems there was a data-entry error somewhere...

Tess figured out the problem and fixed me up. :unsure:

--Marky

Got mine yesterday! I thought you were all silly, spinning spinning...yet here I sit...spinning spinning...

I feel guilty as I have received mine but a friend not 15 miles away didn't get his yet. : ( Or maybe I don't feel guilty! Maybe I feel triumphant!!!! Haaaahaaahaaaa!!!

Still waiting for the coin and a simple reply from ladycacher ?????

Just some sort of communication would be good.................

I'm not sure I'll do business with her again.

ladycacher is usually very responsive...she has a couple of different email addresses, though. Try the one you originally used to order/pay for the coins. I'm sure she will get back to you...be patient...sometimes life does get in the way of GeoCoins.

Hey folks,

Just an update on Ladycacher and the spinners.

For those of you that have sent e-mails to her, she has not gotten any of them. Please e-mail her

Things have been very busy/hectic/not good for her. I'm not going into details here, but it's been pretty crummy.

So, please e-mail her through her profile, and she will reply, assuming they get through.

Shop99er

Ladycacher's Uncle

Where is the animated .gif so those who didn't get one can see it in action? :)

I activated my TX spinner and the little icon just sits there doing nothing?

Is it supose to be animated, not that it really matters just wondering.

Oh and Shop I hope your neice is doing ok.

Pepper

Where is the animated .gif so those who didn't get one can see it in action? :)

I activated my TX spinner and the little icon just sits there doing nothing?

Is it supose to be animated, not that it really matters just wondering.

Oh and Shop I hope your neice is doing ok.

Pepper

Hey, Pepper.

The last I had heard, GC would not approve the spinning icon. Dunno why.

And, thanks for the thoughts. She'll get through it just fine. She's a tough'un.

Oh, my!

I was just doing a bit of looking around, and found this: http://www.usageocoins.com/ladycacher.htm

I don't have any unactivated coins, but could somebody maybe set up a donations site? I don't have the know how (or the time), but I certainly do have a few bucks for her and her family. :cry:

5-23 edit:

Shortly after I posted this last night, I discovered that my fellow geocachers already have things under control. What an amazing bunch of people! I'm proud to count my family and myself as one of you/us.

Edited by Chumpo