Spinning Coin Order Info

Ladycacher

Here is the updates on this coin.

The coins should be here next week.

The person that does the tracking numbers for GC.com has been off work so we have waited and waited to get the tracking numbers. We are now at 3 weeks of waiting for tracking munbers and we were told they would be here tomorrow. The coins are done, they just need the numbers on them. They are still expected to be here next week.

UPDATE:

The coins will be shipped Monday!

Now, I will be out of town all next week because of spring break however, they are being shipped to the address I am staying at. From where I am staying I will be able to post a picture, do packing, and then I will get them shipped the following Monday when I return 3-20-06.

There is still 300 coins left and I would like to get them all sold if possiable.

There is still 300 coins left and I would like to get them all sold if possiable.

Where can we see and possibly order this coin? The original link from the first post in this thread does not work.

The Link in the OP is working for me, if your having a problem email me through my profile. Since I will be out of town I will not recieve emails unless they are sent through my profile.

Thanks

Sabrina

The Link in the OP is working for me, if your having a problem email me through my profile. Since I will be out of town I will not recieve emails unless they are sent through my profile.

Okay, the link started working for me. Not sure why I couldn't get to the page before. :rolleyes:

Just wondering... is there a picture of the whole coin somewhere? Thank you very much!

The coins are here!!

Like I have stated before, I am out of town this week for spring break. I will do a scan of the coins when I get the chance later today (we are getting ready to leave). They do look great! Also, I will be shipping these coins starting Monday the 20th.

Spinning keychains have been around for a few years. I have 3 - one from Pocono Raceway, a Dodge #19 Nascar spinning hood, and a RUSH spinner from their 2002 concert tour.

This is a great variation from the normal discussions on this thread while we wait for our coins to arrive. Anybody else have or seen any spinning keychains?

Hi,

When you post that picture, please also include the side

of the ring that does not spin that we haven't seen yet.

Thank you,

Just an FYI...

Ladycacher is my daughter. She is on her way home WITH the coins. May even be there by now. She gopt to my house late lastnight and we left early this morning for the Texas Challenge 06 event. I daresay you'll be quite pleased with the coins, but she hasn't had a chance to do anything with them yet.

I have had some attached to my travel bugs for a couple of years now.

Plymouth Rock spinning keychain and Indiana.

I traded one to lazylightning last year at the 2005 MOGA event.

can't wait to get one that is trackable without a TB tag.

I flew from Oakland to Salt Lake City today. In Oakland, the giftshop sold spinning keychains, just like this. They were pretty cool.

Looking forward to seeing these.

I flew from Oakland to Salt Lake City today. In Oakland, the giftshop sold spinning keychains, just like this. They were pretty cool.

Looking forward to seeing these.

Hey, We saw some "Spinning" keychains in Cracker Barrel just the other night and thought of this coin! :lol:

Spinning keychains have been around for a few years. I have 3 - one from Pocono Raceway, a Dodge #19 Nascar spinning hood, and a RUSH spinner from their 2002 concert tour.

This is a great variation from the normal discussions on this thread while we wait for our coins to arrive. Anybody else have or seen any spinning keychains?

I am home and working on the coin orders now. I have been very busy with everything going on lately and recovering from my trip plus my sore rear end from the TC on Saturday. My post office is having me make an appointment to ship these so I am not standing in line all day and making other people behind me mad (I live in a small town with a small post office). I am trying to get a good image of it now to post and will have a picture up shortly.

For those who have emailed me: The coins are still for sale, I have around 300 left. The link in the OP is still working, so order through there. I have a ton of emails from the last week to go through so if you have or are emailing me, I may not get back to you for a few days.

Here are the pictures, please keep in mind that I took these fast and they do not do justice for the coin. I also held this coin in my pocket at the TC for others to see so it's a little ruff looking right now. I will say that once people seen this coin I sold what I had in minutes.

Gold in Mid Spin:

extra199.jpg

Satin Nickel in Mid Spin:

extra195.jpg

One Side:

extra198.jpg

Other Side:

extra200.jpg

I am so sorry I have not updated this. I have been so busy with GW4 and other events/things going on in life right now that I have not even been in the forums since my last post in here.

I have started shipping the coins. I did not get them all shipped this week and the rest will be going out on Monday {crossing fingers}. I also will have the Offical Texas Mini up for sale tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks

I need the following people to contact me about your address, I do not have it:

Navigatorz

Mohrll

Thorny1

GBOTS

dblrngr

JLTx2

El Santo

CacheDragons

PaHawkeye

Utchaz&Family

GeoCrickets

The4Grays

PassingWind

Nicolo

Alwayslooking_99

TMOCM

Dhenninger

Cruiserdude

NMartin

Manituela

GoBolts

YemonYime

Myth

RustyOJunk

WYlostinMA

Rupert2

Team-Wolfje

RiverCity

Dutchboy

BlindAcorn

Hidude

Moop Along

Skydive121

Cyclops

Zombietribe

bugeye59

cachehunters42

wilsonexplorers3

nanni&papk57

I am not selling any more of these coins. If you would like more of this coin, or you would like to buy your first one, please see www.coinsandpins.com. They will have them up for sale at their site soon.

Thanks to everybody that held out and waited for this coin. The month delay was out of mine and Coins and Pins control. I hope everybody enjoys them! The rest have been shipped and you should start getting them soon.