Spinning Coin Order Info

Ladycacher

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

PLEASE put your address in the "note" section of the page.

COIN CLUBS AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Email me through my profile for a custom invoice.

Spinning Coin details.

The idea is you spin the coin for what caches you want to find.

-On one side of the coin it will have a regular cache and on the other side a micro.

-It will say "Spin me for the cache you will seek today" on both sides of the coin.

-It will be trackable and have a icon. If I sell 1,000, it will have a prefix also.

-I am minting to fill orders and there is no limits.

-Price is 10.00 per coin. Once you hit the 4.05 for shipping (9 coins), they will be shipped priority mail flat rate.

The artwork is being completed as we speak and I will post it here as soon as I get it. I am very excited about this coin!

HERE IS THE LINK FOR ORDERS

Here is the outer rim of the coin, however, the outer rim will not have color on it.

Rim-Back.jpg[/color][/size]

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
Coins are scheduled to ship in mid-February

Any idea of when you are going to shut down the order page?

After placing my order for a couple of both the "Skirt Lifter" coins(hopefully!) on Sunday morning, I'll have forked out right at $200 bucks for coins this week alone :huh:

The longer I can wait before placing my order for this one the happier my wife is gonna be!! :laughing:

D-man :mad:

Yeah, I'd like to wait to order till tomorrow night if possible. I need more money in paypal and don't want to dig into checking if I can help it.

As long as this is an unlimited coin minting, is it ok to wait till tomorrow night? There really were a lot of coins that went on sale or were invoiced too close together.

Edited by AtlantaGal
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

For some reason paypal is not giving me anybodys address's.  So, PLEASE put your address in the "note" section of the page.  I will copy address's off the Kansas coins also for those that have already paid.  I have no idea to fix this so please put your address in the note.

You would have to go back to paypal and re-do your shopping cart buttons. Go through the "Add More Options" until you get to the "Miscellanous" and click on "Buyer must provide shipping address."

Edited by Evil Chicken
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

For some reason paypal is not giving me anybodys address's.  So, PLEASE put your address in the "note" section of the page.  I will copy address's off the Kansas coins also for those that have already paid.  I have no idea to fix this so please put your address in the note.

^----PLEASE READ----^

Hopefully you still have my address anyway (SYF coin arrived yesterday, thanks!) but if not just let me know.

Is there a place where we can have a look on the inner part of the coin?

We are still working on the inner, although I should have something my Monday (crossing fingers). There will be Micro containers (evil bolt, 35mm, nano tube) on one side and regular sized caches on the other (ammos, tupperware, etc.).

Since I have been getting emails, I would like to note that this coin is NOT my personal coin. I will release that coin at GW4.

Please continue putting your address's in the notes.

Thanks

I have sent out all invoice's of people who have emailed me as of 6:48 central on 1-14-05 . If you emailed me before that time and did not an invoice please email me again.

The paypal has been fixed, but still include your address in the note field.

Thanks