Garmin 60cx

If anyone has been looking to buy a new gpsr.  I pre ordered a garmin 60 Cx today from " lake powell discount marine electronics .com"  for $371.99 that was the best price I could find today  :P

Is that a "solid" price that they say won't change? I was monitoring MegaGPS.com last week and the price of theirs jumped about $70 in a very short time (a day or two). I guess I'll have to drop Lake Powell an e-mail and ask them.

Thanks for the info!

If anyone has been looking to buy a new gpsr.  I pre ordered a garmin 60 Cx today from " lake powell discount marine electronics .com"  for $371.99 that was the best price I could find today  :)

Duckit

Is that a "solid" price that they say won't change? I was monitoring MegaGPS.com last week and the price of theirs jumped about $70 in a very short time (a day or two). I guess I'll have to drop Lake Powell an e-mail and ask them.

Thanks for the info!!

P.S. I also found one on Provantage.com for $363 + $6 shipping. No returns allowed though. I wonder why that is?

Is that a "solid" price that they say won't change?  I was monitoring MegaGPS.com last week and the price of theirs jumped about $70 in a very short time (a day or two).  I guess I'll have to drop Lake Powell an e-mail and ask them.

Thanks for the info!!

P.S.  I also found one on Provantage.com for $363 + $6 shipping.  No returns allowed though.  I wonder why that is?

I just emailed megagps.com and they confirmed that Garmin has required that they raise their prices.

However, they confirmed that all orders prior to this will honor the original price. I assume that Tigergps and others have done the same.

It looks like Provantage may be one of the last places to get a lower price still.

We were notified by Garmin last week that our prices were too low on this item and we were required to raise them.  However, we are honoring the price on all orders placed before we had to raise them, so your price will be as it was when you ordered.

Thanks,

Marianne Henderson

MegaGPS.com

I have a 60csx on order at megagps and provantage. I only need one and am planning on selling the other here or on ebay. If they dont honor their price at the time I ordered I will cancel but if they keep them it would be a nice buy for me and for whomever gets the second one!