Tftc Geocoin

Parrolet

i got 7 and the shipping was $7 WOW!

but $5 a coin is not too bad... :laughing::mad:

Well priority is 4.05......

On ours the Priority was $9.50.

US $5.00 + $0.75 US Postal Service Priority Mail® Estimated delivery 2-3 days United States only

Let me retype what I ment.

For 7.00 shipping, They could be sent priority mail (4.05), plus insurance, plus delivery confirmation.

THe packaging is free at the post office.

No big deal really, but I feel sorry for people with big orders since the flat rate (big) box is 8 something priority.

The shipping made my coin(s) 6.00 a piece....still not a bad price.

I'm sorry to see people seem to be upset about the price of the shipping & handling...I figured the costs of E*** and paypal into the shipping, but if you wish to cancel your order, just email me, and I will do so...it might make more sense to ship your orders by regular mail.

jamie

Edited by NFA
I'm sorry to see people seem to be upset about the price of the shipping & handling...I figured the costs of E*** and paypal into the shipping, but if you are upset about it, send me an email, and we can maybe work out something.

jamie

I am not worried about it because 6 bucks a coin is still cheap.

where are the coin club orders? Shouldn't those take up a few hundred coins?

I was wondering the same thing. They may be emailing for shipping first?.

I would hope so. Cause they're the reason 1000 should be an easy sell. If they don't order, perhaps NFA needs to cut the order back to 500 since the price never changed went he went from 350 to 1000.

Waiting for the orders from the bunches of people who said that 1000 would sell out in minutes, and talked me into upping my order size... :laughing:

Also waiting for moral support from all of the people who told me that I was selling these coins to cheaply... :mad:

Slightly curious about people who chose the expensive shipping option and were then surprised that it was expensive... :huh:

It's a nice coin at a good price, go with the cheaper shipping option, and only order them if you are happy with the price...

If you are unhappy with your order, send me an email, and we can cancel the order...I'm not looking to make people unhappy or to get rich, just trying not to go broke with this order

jamie

Edited by NFA
where are the coin club orders? Shouldn't those take up a few hundred coins?

The club with the largest orders, like 100-120, was Nurse Dave's club which is restructuring and isn't placing any orders at the moment. Also, like the GBA club they don't buy personal coins although they may have gotten this one... Add the GBA club being mostly defunct now and that means perhaps as many as 200 coins that aren't ordered in bulk anymore.

they don't buy personal coins

This isn't a personal coin. There is no cacher's name on the coin.

It's not tied to any organization or location. Maybe the term should have been "generic" but that doesn't seem to fit either. It's a great price on the coin, I think they will sell. Just give them the weekend.

Also, I wonder how much fewer people are aware of it because of the fact that the information on where they are available for sale is not as readily available because of the guidelines that deleted the original thread. I know that a lot of our club members didn't know how to buy it.

--Marky

However, I do stand by my comment of Groundspeak can do whatever they wish, we are guests of their message board, and must abide by their rules.....

Last time I checked I'm a paying "Premium Member"

I've paid for a service and while I follow the applied and currect guidlines I am not a guest...

I'm sure this applies to a great many others on here as well.

Perhaps someone needs to remind them of this.

Chaz

I am repeating myself to emphasize that I enforced the *existing* forum policies. It would not be fair to enforce a new policy that has not been published.

I would like to know where this forum policy is as the search feature is disabled and I have found no mention to Ebay in the forum guidelines... I just see people crying bloddy murder because someone said Ebay.