Age Of Geocachers

mthompson5

I'll be 32 in Feb.

My tag alongs are wife 26, step-son 8, step daughter 7, and daughter 9 months......

So this makes fun for a Geocache group. If your out caching around us, you'll hear us coming a mile up the trail!!! The two older one's nag at each other all the time, and the baby usually is just yapping up a storm along the trail, but we have fun and that's all that matters.

Im 16, gee i would have thought there would be loads more people my age... i suppose unless you can afford a GPS or your parents dont have one, and you dont have transport, it would be a tad hard to go caching...

Its good to see around here everyone is not judged by age, expecially young people/older people.

I'm 54, and heard about geocaching from my daughter, who is 29, in spring of 2005. I looked up geocaching.com and thought it sounded like fun; however my golf addiction was in full swing so I didn't do much about trying it. When my daughter was visiting at Thanksgiving, we went caching, and that was all it took. I'm HOOKED! I had my own GPS a week and half later, and haven't looked back since! I have discovered that I need to borrow a dog, though. Definitely would help with the conspicuous factor.

Mizdeeds :blink:

Saginaw, Michigan

~~~~~~~~~

Growing Older is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional

I'm 43, hubby is 41. We just started out and haven't dragged the kids along with us yet. They're 21, 18 and 18, and a 16 month old grandson. I think my daughter and her baby would probably enjoy some of the parks we've been to, especially the ones with playgrounds! (I enjoy those too!)