Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marky

Geocaching Talk Net 1-12-06

Today's my birthday, and the ULS gave me a birthday present, my new vanity callsign: K6FTF (previous call was KI6AZF)

IRLP node 3488 is alive and well and I plan on being able to do Net Control tonight. See you at 6:30pm pacific time.

--Marky

Congrats Marky :unsure:

Put me down as an early check-in. I'm reconfiguring some stuff in the shack and don't have the radio hooked up at the moment.

Max...

K0AZV

Great call- gotta love FTF for caching. I am in SW Virginia and have not had time to check into whether I can hook up with echolink or something else. I am rather new to ham radio Tech but also passed 5 wpm code. Looking to upgrade to general before my code expires. I participate in our local net wednesdays. Thanks for additional interest. It would be cool to be the first female to check in to the net....unless one of the Chris's is a female.

Diane---1BuzyMom---KI4MPR

Edit for : Happy Birthday!!!Thanks for being NCO!

Edited by 1BuzyMom

Marky, I'm new to this forum. I just followed the thread from when you guys first started the net. Is it still Thursday, node 9000? I've never done IRLP, so that will be the first hurdle. I know we have a node in this area (Western NC), so that shouldn't be a problem.

Lee

KN4GC

Marky, I'm new to this forum. I just followed the thread from when you guys first started the net. Is it still Thursday, node 9000? I've never done IRLP, so that will be the first hurdle. I know we have a node in this area (Western NC), so that shouldn't be a problem.

Lee

KN4GC

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, yes the net was tonight (of course, it's over now. :antenna: ) I hope you try to check in to next week's net! :antenna: Try to find someone on your local repeater who might be able to help you with the commands to link it to the 9000 reflector so you can connect up for next week.

--Marky

It would be cool to be the first female to check in to the net....unless one of the Chris's is a female.

Diane---1BuzyMom---KI4MPR

Edit for : Happy Birthday!!!Thanks for being NCO!

You would be the first female to check in, so now you need to find an IRLP node repeater before next week! :antenna:

--Marky

oops, didnt see this thread untill i posted in the other.

so its thursdays 6:30p pst. on irlp reflector 9000.

is there a echolink tie in or not? my clubs irlp node is said to be back up so im gona try tonight at 7:30 MST

Chris - Nero

Well how'd it go tonight. Sorry I missed it but I did get the word out at the ARES meeting, So hopefully there will be a few more Colo stations checking in next week.

73'

Dave-KCØUYK